Heard "Crystal Ship" yet?

prman

May 8, 2007
Have you heard the new Nevermore recording yet? If you have, post some comments about it. And please, no "It´s great", "Wow! Awesome!" and such... I missed the preview on Warrel´s MySpace and would like to hear something informative about it.

It reminded me of a burrito I once ate. At the beginning the music was just floury enough, but in the middle it was delicious guacamole. Guacamole and chunks of delicious carne asada.

I had a great burrito today from Taco Bueno.

Black beans and cilantro lime rice and pepperjack cheese. It was so good. Halfway through I realized I needed to fill it with jalapenos and hot salsa and that made it even better.

burritobueno.png

Taco Bueno is my Mexican food saviour. It's just bland and greaseless enough that it won't make me sick, but still fresh and tasty! And they have lots of salsas and peppers that you can jazz up your food with if you like. Best of all, it's "fast food" and CHEAP!

Wow - someone honestly expected a serious answer on this forum. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah. Hasn't the forums reputation spread by now.

As for Crystal Ship....from what i remember....slow, moody, WD's deep vocals are akin to his speaking voice, while the higher melodic vocals are more like an edgy Chances Three. Jeff adds all sorts of cool guitar riffage that wasn't in the original Doors track. Closer to the original version than you'd think. It's not like Sound of Silence. A+ cover.

I posted the Blabbermouth thread that had the news of the song being on WD's myspace page and then the thread got deleted the next day. Not sure if WD got into trouble for posting it early or not - but it's time for us to start getting some preview clips NOW !!!