Hearse

thalesmusic.cjb.net
mp3.com/thales

The songs you can get from there are off their demo, 4 songs:
01 - Solace - 8:25
02 - Desolation - 7:29
03 - Pellucid Lake - 8:58
04 - Worlds Beyond - 6:17

Influenced by Opeth/Dark Tranquility, but from what I've heard of the newer material, a lot more influences show through and a brand new/refurbished style come up.

Actually, they have got the bassist and vocalist slots filled, but they are planning on using the newer materail on the debut album when they get a contract.

According to one of them, a label is interested in them, but they're just waiting till they get all the new material finalized with the vocalist and bassist.

The lineup is:

Jani Mikkonen - Guitars
Lasse Kristiansen - Guitars
Juuso Backman - Drums
Mika Kantola - Vocals
Juha Tretjakov - Bass

Juuso was also a guitarist, but when they got together he went back to drumming.

That's all I can say off the top of my head, but if you want more information on them contact them yourselves :p

i thought you use the Shure mic to record. mikael use the shure, so does others metal band.

Originally posted by Sullen Jester
Shure 57A's are probably the best microphones to use. Heard they're a bit on the expensive side, though...

Actually they're not too expensive; they're the best (general mics for guitar miking) you can get on a low budget. As far as I know the price-quality ratio with Shure SM57's is the best possible.

You CAN find mics that aren't as good but cost much more than 57s. Unfortunately. ;)