The Hearse, one song?

Black Chaosstorm

Like Gods of the Sun
Sep 7, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
Got my hands on My Arms, you Hearse some days ago (only two albums to go!!!!), and it came to me, that the hearse is one song, consisting of parts.
Invidually the "parts" are good, but not that good. Together hovewer they are totally MEEEETAL! especialy when reeding the lyric sheet.....
:headbang:

Hes a moron.

but im guessing that he has picked up on the fact that its a concept album.And is now trying to sound smart by saying its "ONE BIG SONG",when infact its not.Even a monkey could tell the individuality of these songs.

Reactions: Black Chaosstorm
Nogie said:
Why is he referring it as "The Hearse", tho? :lol:

cos he thinks he cool,and is trying to start some new sort of name for MAYH by referring to it as "The Hearse".But that aint gonna happen

Black Chaosstorm said:
Got my hands on My Arms, you Hearse some days ago (only two albums to go!!!!), and it came to me, that the hearse is one song, consisting of parts.
Invidually the "parts" are good, but not that good. Together hovewer they are totally MEEEETAL! especialy when reeding the lyric sheet.....
:headbang:

Great! Now go and get "The Park" and "The Morningrise" and you'll be set :p

hibernal_dream said:
"The Morningrise" :p
Dude, you are not hip enough or with it in anyway... We in the uber cool league refer to Morningrise as simply "The Rise". Get your act together man!

The Life...

I like that.:kickass:

I also find myself usually listening to 'The Hearse', or MAYH, as an album so it feels more complete than the individual songs. But that's part of the charm, y'know?

Black Chaosstorm said:
!:headbang:

Shame on you people! :yell:

I mean, come on.... he likes Virgin Black so it seems, so he can't be all that bad, unlike you uneducated folk! :loco:

:rolleyes:

Hey Pikelete, speaking of Virgin Black, I was disappointed by Elegant and Dying. They tried to be too epic, and didn't pull it off at all.

"The Hearse" is more like 2 big songs if anything. The Amen Corner is the end of the first big song and Demon of the Fall is the beginning of the last song.