Heartkiller

noctambulant

Mar 7, 2009
What do you think about HIM's new single? As for myself, I think that is their best effort since Dark Light (venus doom sucked ass) and it's really growging faster on me:)

sounds pretty generic HIM to me.
Which, offcourse isnt always a bad thing. for some reason i find HIM to be really good driving music,
But other than that not to much.

Yeah, I was going to say, it sounds like every other song they've ever written.

it is not a bad song but like mentioned before it's very similar to everthing that HIM has ever done. I think they really need a change, you can't just keep doing the same thing for years.

thumbs-down.jpg

^lol

HIM are just horrible, i generally give anything a fair chance, and i did some research and listened to some stuff, and it was just total garbage. bland and uninteresting

although i will say that bands like this can be good stepping stones to getting into other (arguably better) forms of metal, for instance i used to like lamb of god (like 5 years ago), and it got me into harsher vocals (i got into opeth right after), then i got into progressive stuff, death metal, black metal, ambiant and experimental, including katatonia, both new and old :)

When they named this album "Heartkiller" they wasnt messing around, cause one listen of this album and you will be asking for a heart attack. I mean the last time i seen something be a heart killer was when i stopped in that diner and got a breakfast.