Heavy metal bedtime

yeah we wanted to do another song. im sorry you saw us that night marginalé, we were proper shite like :lol: but we got better by now, thanks allah.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
but we got better by now, thanks allah.

really? wanna see that!,
this reminds me that i wanted to let you play in my town, but then you where all busy and it would be something for after the summer.
so, if you're still intrested to play in our youthclub in Merksplas (belgium),you may still contact me. sorry that i totally forgot, but you did to, so..., hé, but it's your band you know.

peace
marginalé

this peace thing i learned from you, to make this world a better one, you have to start whit your e-mail, thanks for this advice about life

marginalé said:
so, if you're still intrested to play in our youthclub in Merksplas (belgium),you may still contact me. sorry that i totally forgot, but you did to, so..., hé, but it's your band you know.

hold on, are you dries?

oh great i didnt know. ill get back to you about gigs and that for sure. there are just a couple of things that need to be sorted out first.

Strangelight said:
Just let me rock (rock)
Just let me rock (rock)
Just let me rock (rock)
You can take away the money
You can take away the gold
You can tell me it's the truth
You know it isn't so
You can say that I'm a vandal
When I ain't done nothing wrong
You can say you've had a good time
When you've really thought it bad
But just let me rock (rock)
its the old song off sesame street again though innit? "one of these kids is doing his own thing..."

I think its cos mostly older ppl listen to metal, ones that liked it 10 years ago and that. Others are at techno parties until morning. But we are old. I got drunk after 2 beers actually, and then i get asleep, dont like the smoke, no reason to be tired and dirty. Sleeping in a good bed is just better. Its cold at night and usually transportation is also a problem. Oh.. and did I mention that alcohol was a poison? :)

Ah, I often feel like you guys think I'm one of the annoying teenage goth-posers or something :ill:
Actually my school has quite a lot metalheads, more than techno dweeps and hip hoppers. Might be because it's an art school and artists are a bit more interested in 'the extreme' :cool:
But then again, some of em are posers, with make up and stuff (male and female). One of em occasionally tries to look like Immortal's Abbath :lol: It's hard not to laugh at him in the face then.

Dora said:
But we are old. I got drunk after 2 beers actually, and then i get asleep, dont like the smoke, no reason to be tired and dirty. Sleeping in a good bed is just better. Its cold at night and usually transportation is also a problem. Oh.. and did I mention that alcohol was a poison? :)

oohh myyyy goooodd!!!!!!!!
are you that old and boring???
alcohol is not a poison, it a hard drug, and i like it !!

pagan2002 said:
its the old song off sesame street again though innit? "one of these kids is doing his own thing..."
Sesame Street done me head in as a kid. I liked the one who lived in the bin but big bird and co, argh no! Didnt like that 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.. song either. Made me want to break things and that. Give me King Rollo anyday or Captain Pugwash :D
damn nostaligia again :(

Cerulean said:
Ah, I often feel like you guys think I'm one of the annoying teenage goth-posers or something :ill:
Actually my school has quite a lot metalheads, more than techno dweeps and hip hoppers. Might be because it's an art school and artists are a bit more interested in 'the extreme' :cool:
Ah I dunno mate. Ive got techno records that are 1000 times more extreme than any metal that Ive ever heard

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
its not cool, its gay.

why do you think everyone is gay, cause almost in every thread you say something like 'oh, but that's really gay' or 'yeah, only gay's do that',.....
is it because you're gay (not that i have something against it.) or do you have a gayfobie??

my question had nothing to do whit this thread but i just noticed that everyone that thinks or act differend like you is gay. and sorry that i attact you :p