Hej Karmic!

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
Imagine! I had to write a text (minimum 300 words) about TIME in Swedish as a homework last weekend. And this is what I got from the teacher:
'Du skriver ju alldeles strålande!! Och så elegant du har vävt in de olika texterna. Det är bara att gratulera!'
(We read like 5 articles about it and we had to summarize them in one.)
Cool, isn't it? :D

Pretty cool.

Hell, you're probably better then me, I've never gotten a comment like that from my teacher. :loco:

Nice job. But... have you learned AAAALLLL of our ancient traditions? :D

Karmic said:
Pretty cool.

Hell, you're probably better then me, I've never gotten a comment like that from my teacher. :loco:

Nice job. But... have you learned AAAALLLL of our ancient traditions? :D
Heh, she probably thinks it was my boyfriend who wrote it... :p But I know it was not so I'm very happy about this! :) Hey, from you I guess they took it for granted that you can write two pages about whatever in perfect Swedish.... I wish I would be on that level too... :erk: Spåket verkar helt enkelt men jag är jätteslarvig (Slarv-lisa... :D ) så gör jag alltid någonting fel... :yell: On the other hand it's funny that sometimes I have to say a Swedish word, even if I speak English because Swedish is much more exakt.... :)

What kinda ancient traditions were you talking about? :D

Tee ---> Yeah, something like that. She likes my style I guess... :D Well, we're paying a lot for these courses so she'd better be enthusiastic about me... :lol:

I saw no real error in that, hell, you probably even have better grammar then me. I dont have such a huge library of words, so to speak. Men du verkar klarar dig utmärkt, så som det ser ut. :)

Karmic said:
I saw no real error in that, hell, you probably even have better grammar then me. I dont have such a huge library of words, so to speak. Men du verkar klarar dig utmärkt, så som det ser ut. :)
LOL Yeah, I have nothing else but grammar in Swedish I guess.... Hell, you have tons of words for every single thing, I'm gonna be 70 buy the time I'll learn perfect Swedish.... :erk:

Stealer of Dreams --> Where did you get lost? By the way, has anyone ever told you that you look like the ex-Flowing Tears singer on your avatar pic? :)