hejallihopa jävla Vintersorg fanatiker!

:lol:

that's mexican, chilean is weirder. :loco: .....just ask FatherVic

Tom Araya is chilean, by the way :p

edit: your post made me realize that spanish-speaking american had a really bad reputation..

Hi and welcome, Djöfull!

Thought i heard someone mention Enslaved?!

Anyway here're the lyrics to the song you asked about.

For Lenge Siden / A Long Time Ago
Lyrics by Grutle Kjellson 1995
Music by Ivar Bjornson 1995

Hymns were sung
In the times when our people still were proud
In the long gone past
A long time ago

Then came the disease
The disease from south
Deception and false knowledge
Infected our minds

Survival of the fittest was forgotten
But still it didn't disappear
Beneath the layers of a thousand years of deception
Burns the ancient northern thoughts

Fight! Don't let your powers disappear
Our sunset shall also be our dawn

They burned our temples
They killed our men
We shall take back
What once were ours

Fight! Deny not your mind
Our sunset shall also be our dawn

We shall once again sing
Hymns from ancient times
Like we did in those days
A long time ago

well well well....yeap....American Spanish (the whole of them) sound really REALLY different to the one spoken in Spain, not better not worse. But at least slower :p
I lived in Mexico for 8 years and that Djoful could have done for Mexican too, it's just that someone told you the bad stuff of it...

I love the accent of Mexican ppl, but sounds too gutural to me now and slow, they seem not to end sentences never....
also not pronouncing C as we do makes it sound weird...

Djöfull: mountain bitch ?? Whatever made you think of that?? You really should be more polite; as if you know me...

Shark, yes, I tasted it; it tasted good, but smelled awful. I also tasted dried fish - not the norwegian type - and svartadauthir (still don't have an edd... ), and I loved it!

sorry... :) I didn´t mean to offend you
it´s just the word "tussa" means bitch in icelandic

mmmm... dried fish = harðfiskur, my favorite candy!

I´m still wondering how chilean sounds like!

That's it!! It's so delicious!! Norwegian dried fish doesn't come close! What kind of fish is that (english - norwegian if you know)?

About tusse: ok, you're forgiven. It's a - mm, you know what a vette is, right? A Hulder? It's a creature similar to that...

there´s all kinds of fish that is dried
e.g. : cod and haddock and a fish called steinbítur

yeah we have huldufólk; mystical creatures of nature...

Yeah, I should have thought about that...:D Anyways... You may return to your...

Hmmm...

Sausages with mustard?
Buritos?
Fries?

-phyros

NE (now eating): Toast with cheese, ham, tomato and mustard...*mmmm*

Doritos with spicey sause.....coke.....and I'm happy enough to :hotjump:

and no, I'm not talking about problem with gases of any kind :err:

hehe some people have the magic quality to turn every thread into a food thread ;)

and NOW shut uuuuuup,i'm hungry... :D

~Mel~(who is actually not so interested in food lately,nor in sleeping...i won't tell you why though :p )

That made me happy... Maybe I should change my name - there's many ppl who have thought many things about me because of it :cry: But if I called myself something else I would have lied...

@Fjelltussa...Don´t change it! It´s who you are!

@mel... You won´t tell us eyyy :err: So then it is a male involved? Or is it as simple as that someone stole your fridge and bed?

-phyros (tired)

Fjelltussa , tour name is cool... jente!

We icelanders brought dried fish = harðfiskur to Wacken and offered it to germans... but they were not willing to engage in such an activity

Originally posted by Djöfull
Icelandic is the latin of the north... maximum reespekt, aightz?

could some of you Scandinavians out there tell me about good metal stores in the Cities of Oslo, Köbenhavn, Helsinki, Stockholm etc.

When I was living in Sweden, I was in Västerås, not far outside of Stockholm (an hour or so by train). Skiv Bosen (I'm unsure on the spelling of the second word.....) was the best store around to buy metal. I never did find any good stores in Stockholm.

Icelandic, to my American ears and eyes, was very strange. Granted, I never left the airport, but I still found it strange :)