hejallihopa jävla Vintersorg fanatiker!

Fjelltussa@ keep your name =)) i've never thought sth bad about it......actually it always reminds me of the swedish word "tös"´..so for me you're the mountain girl :)

Phyros@ hehe nooope,the fridge is here...and the bed is here....but they are not so interesting anymore....at least not the fridge :D *shut up mel* ..... a male?? hehe i don't know :rolleyes:

Something more interesting than a fridge and a bed?? My, there ain´t nothing more interesting than a fridge and a bed!! And you are going to freak our melon father out by saying that...:D

So it is an induvidual of the male sex then...:) Tell us you...you...TROLL! Wait, that was just a description of you..:D you, you... Nah, just tell me! Please?!

-phyros (even more curious than ever... Not a good sign, my neighbours better get warned that something is happening.. Oh noo, NOOOOOOOO)

so now I'm freaking out....
fridge and bed (and PC) are the pillars of my life, the world as I know it is white soft and cool!!!!!!!
you, you.....you HUMAN!!!!!!! (see phyros, this is the way ;) )

fathervic (glad to hear the troll is so high for not to think in food!!!)

Phyros@ hehe it's a male =)) you damned men,the more i try to avoid you,there you come to mess my life!!! :mad:
hmmm but i can't tell you more =) Det vill jag hålla hemligt.... :)

materialistic Melon@ ts ts... Trolls seek things with more depth in their lives.... ;)

~Mel~(tydligen huvudlöst förälskad :D )

hahahahhaahaha no sabes como me jode eso!!!!!! :p

and well as once I post in the DT forum it's a curse we have...I also wanted to become a priest and there's no way!!!! grrrrrrrggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

fathervic (ehmmmmm)

@Djöfull: Guess dried fish are for northerners, then... Well, then it's more for us!:D

@mel: Sorry to hear about your troubles... Can understand... South European men are so charming they cannot be anything but difficult to deal with... (it's not healthy) Try to cheer up, though!

já íslenski harðfiskurinn er besti matur í allri veröld!

ég er bara að skrifa hér á íslensku, ef ykkur er ekki sama?

skiljiði nokkuð sem ég segi?

javascript:smilie(':confused:')

Um, I didn't quite understand "ef ykkur er ekki sama". Men skjønner du dette?: E svalla no aintle 'kji slik, men denna dialekti går attende te norrønt språk, o ha masse tå'n i se fortsatt. Bøyjingi e fortsatt på gamlemåte, blandt anna... Bøygde namn; E bur ikkji langt frå ain stad som haite Geilo, men ain kan bøya namne å sea "me kjoyrde gjøno Geiladn", te eksempel... Just curious...

"ef ykkur er ekki sama" = if you don´t care

what you wrote looks like faroese +norwegian
I understood about 60% of it

fjelltussa@ oh,nice of you :) but you shouldn't worry... I'm feeling wonderful,hadn't felt better for a long long time... Yes,mediterranian men are super charming and especially when they have a super personality,too i can't do nothing but melt :)
I just mentioned this thing about messing my life,cause i wasn't expecting sth like that happen to me so soon,had even made some shameful statements :rolleyes: but life punished me...
like a friend of mine told me "opoios leei malakies tis louzetai" :lol:
sorry i can't translate this last one,it's way to informal spoken language/slang even...

@fjelltussa
@mel: Sorry to hear about your troubles... Can understand... South European men are so charming they cannot be anything but difficult to deal with... (it's not healthy) Try to cheer up, though!

hey that hurts!!! not every south european men are the same, I'm not charming :p
see, mel, at least is wise, knows what SEurope guys have some kind of ehmmmm well may be I should shut up and follow my own advice, we are not all the same way!!!

@mel, I was just to write something nasty in Spanish, but I won't do it.....just to see if you behave as a good troll! :)

fathervic (southern european north african)

Originally posted by FatherVic
@fjelltussa

hey that hurts!!! not every south european men are the same, I'm not charming :p
see, mel, at least is wise, knows what SEurope guys have some kind of ehmmmm well may be I should shut up and follow my own advice, we are not all the same way!!!

@mel, I was just to write something nasty in Spanish, but I won't do it.....just to see if you behave as a good troll! :)

fathervic (southern european north african)

I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I really thought telling someone thet they are charming was supposed to be a compliment, but hey, you know yourself better than I do, so I cannot speak for you. You forgive me?

well, ehmmm I don't know.....I've gotta think about it....*processing* Ok! I'll forgive you ;)

fathervic (proving he's not THAT difficult to deal with :D )

my dear Fjelltussa,what do you expect from men??? :p :p

and don't listen to him,he is really good-looking and charming!!! :)

(and you know where to send the money-check,Melon :D )

hey, you haven't said the thing about my being rich and very intelligent....so I'll send just the half of the money! ;)

ooops,yup...he is also rich and extremely intelligent
(here i get the whole money!!!!!!)

and the best in bed :loco:

(and here i get extra money!!!!! :hotjump: )

see people????? Trolls have their naughty ways =)))

~mel~ (who is afraid that the more up she gets,the more useless stuff she posts.. ;) )

but why??? ;)
was that tooo scary?? :D

haha or you wonder how i managed to get all these dirty details???
i am a naughty troll,remember?? i know everything by using my powers :p

(hmmm i'd better go to bed,cause if i go on like this,i'll soon find myself in a straightjacket :rolleyes: )
:loco: