Hello, a drummer's here.

JCJChicken

New Metal Member
May 22, 2014
soundcloud.com
Hello, how's going? I'm new to here, this is my first thread.
I'm learning how to MIDI my drum and makes it sounds natural right now, I have also upload some of my practice in my Soundcloud page.[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/jcjchicken[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Before I post this thread, I've look around and listen to some of this forum members's song, and I realize, wow, this forum is crazy good, lots of skilled people right here...
I'm also wondering what do you guys think about practicing drum? Is this important to you? I find it almost everyone in this forum is a sound engineer or guitarist, drummer is minority.
My studying is "ornament", "Velocity(midi)", seems like Metal doesn't have a lot of these stuff, the purpose of Metal drum is power, speed...I think.

I wish I can join with you and be part of your creation, for me, it's a great practice; for you, you can avoid(?) the boring process of making drum map! It's "kill two birds with one stone", so I think it is a great idea.
JCJChicken@hotmail.com
It's my E-Mail address.

Thank you for your reading, have a nice day!!

What is this song from?! Gurren Lagann?

Yup!! You're right! 天元突破グレンラガン! This song is 1st opening song, Sorairo days(空色デイズ) from Ms.Shoko Nakagawa(中川 翔子).
One of my friend ask me to do this song, so I did it. :rofl: