Hello all...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'll be keeping an eye on this board from now on and answering questions when I can. The only news I have for you at the moment is that the first video from PP III will be available to view this week if all goes well.

Angra fans will be pleased.

Glenn H.

Hope your holidays were good bro!! Look forward to seeing that Angra vid, they kicked so much ass at the show it was incredible!!!

Also the new Angra double live CD is awesome, if anyone didn't atch the PPUSA show, check this out andf see what ya missed.

Happy New Year Glenn and the rest of you PPUSA freaks!!!

Bear

Good to see you back Glenn! Can't wait to hear about PP4...since plans are already being laid down for me to get there..come heck or high water! Hope you had a good break and are rested! Hope Santa was good to you and the family as well!

Coldie....

Yeah Bear, I also got Angra's double live... it is called Rebirth world Tour Live in Sao Paulo... You guys can get it through this brazilian site www.somlivre.com
It will be no more than 15 bucks. All you have to do is buy it online (the problem is that it's in portuguese...)
The album ROCKS! If anybody needs help in getting the album, let me know!

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Oh yeah - double live Angra on the Rebirth tour: http://somlivre.globo.com/ProdutoCD.asp?ProductID=082344

@AngraRULES - does this site accept payment in US$? There's got to be a way of translating this site into English if they want some more business!

You might try this site: www.proxis.be It's kinda like an Amazon.com in Belgium. The site is in English, and they take Euros (which you can simply charge to any major credit card). If I remember correctly, the Euro is pretty close to the US dollar right now. Anyways, I like this site for buying DVDs and such that you can't get here. It takes a while for things to ship to the States, but it's still fairly cheap. Dunno if they'll have what you're looking for, but it might be worth a look. Good luck! :)

--Mike

Well, I can help you guys with buying the cd. It's good to remember that 3.50 Brazilian Real is worth a dollar. So, you're gonna pay about 30 reais, which would be no more than 10 bucks for the cd, + shipping. Anyway, it is a good deal. They don't have an english version (not that I know), but I'm sure I could help you with the purchase. Let me know, okay???