hello (echo echo echo)

i am on 4 boards and i take pride in the music i listen to. i like the music put out by DT, and its hard to post on a new board thinkin that you were always there, you have to get into the flow of the board. now i only posted a couple of times cause i dont know that many people here. and it takes time. the silent civilian board is quite but it aint bad. and about quality and quantity, why not have both. you dont have to choose one.
About the ethnicity of politics, i dont think that there are that many Afghan guys who are into metal, such as me. and i dont think they are at this board. so i dont think i will be postin about my countrie's politics since this board needs life, not more jargin bout crap. and everyone should contribute! some more then others.

Taliesin said:
And that's what's wrong with you and rahvin, you see this board for what it is in its worst hours, whereas most others see it for what it could be, for its potential. Sad you :p

Not rahvin he's a hypocrite who jumps ahead and defends the bullshit threads he complains about earlier. I am the only one that judges this board for what it is on its worst hours ( actually any hours, people rarely make an efford anymore they just post their feelings and the same passing interest post caused by DT gigs ).

So potencially we would need to get rid of all regulars, delete all the stupid 1 liner and pointless chitchat threads and ban offenders who keep doing it. With a wimp like rahvin that is not happening.

Schwedentod said:
I don't give a fuck about him. That's what he wants, right?!?

I want for something interesting to read and discuss. Whenever we had those things in the past or not is irrelevant ( because we did have them in the past but everyone became bored and leaved after a while, so it was never enough )

Ever since I started posting in this forum, people have been complaining about it, the only thing that changes is the people who do the complaining. So imo, the forum has been exactly the same since I got here.

There are lots of things I don't like about this forum, but I'm not able to change them, so my options are
a) leave (which I did but then it was summer and I felt bored enough)
b) stay and moan and complain and whine (which I enjoy, but not in this case)
c) stay and shut up or try to change things

I'm going with c at the moment, until school starts at least

Fuck yea! havin a great fuckin day, atleast you people are talkin bout the problems. step one, not that there is a problem in my regards. i was tryin to see what the flow of the board was and it seems that some want a change. i am your Fidel Castro! hah!

King Chaos said:
talking about your emotions shouldn't be connotated as emo, as now emo has such negative connotations. If you want to leave that's your decision, but you made some pretty poetic posts and I really was looking forward to finding out more about you... like: why don't you have an avatar?
You really are a very kind and gentle soul.I decided not to talk about myself much anymore so I'll just say a few sentences and since you like poetry they'd go like this, my pseudo dark poetry. I am a chained bird, wings broken,cruelly crushed ,bleeding to death. And with these wings I have to live, fight and shelter an innosent life.Because of this life I'm still breathing or my ashes would fly away with the birds once and for all.And every day it gets colder, darker and scarrier.That I pay hell will never be enough.I am grasping at straws to keep my sanity and need to stay here some more because I love so much DT music.It's etched in my soul forever, even if I knew that they despised me for some reason.Only it's not really poetry or drama but hell also known as life or cold reallity.That's pretty much all.But now quess what ; IN FLAMES are coming next month with Arch Enemy.I've been listening to 'Only for the weak' and 'Satellites and Astronauts' for a cool few hours' and every time I hear Friden's accent when he sings ' S. and A. tell me there are greater things ahead ' I would drop dead temporary. :wave: