Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Dude, drunk finns are the best, they buy you drinks willingly! :tickled: Their annoyance and pushyness is only a little price to pay :D j/k Nah, those two were kewl ;)

Tal, don't forget about the gay bar we have to visit! :lol:

And I hope i can go and witness the drinking contest today :headbang:

As Tal said. If I'd go some pub alone I'd very probably only have to pay for the warm up booze the the rest would come from some wasted drunkard ;) Mean? Maybe. Clever? Definitely. :D

Btw my hunneh left home for a month :cry:
And I'll also have to face my very first job interview in Finland tomorrow, in Tampere. *nervous*

_Zsuzsa_ said:
And I'll also have to face my very first job interview in Finland tomorrow, in Tampere. *nervous*

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of job is it,if i'm allowed to ask?

Missery said:
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of job is it,if i'm allowed to ask?

Software tester at Bowne Global Solutions (head company is in NYC). They were searching for native hungarians with good english skills and a little bit of knowladge about computers. The interview is at 10:30 tomorrow *fingers crossed*

@Yanko: thank you ;] Btw cum to msn macaquito! :D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Software tester at Bowne Global Solutions (head company is in NYC). They were searching for native hungarians with good english skills and a little bit of knowladge about computers. The interview is at 10:30 tomorrow *fingers crossed*
Good luck!! :) So, does that mean that when you'll get the job, you'll be moving here..?

SAUNA, CIDER and BUNNY. Plus some freakin' awesome streetlights (like the vintage hanging mercury fixtures in Hietaniemenkatu) -and (even in Helsinki which is a big city), the AIR is so much better than here in fucking Luxembourg!

I'm back since yesterday evening and fuck yeah, I can't wait to return!!!!

The COB show on tuesday kicked ass, I was in the 2nd row, and afterwards I got an autograph from Allu on my handbag. :) (There weren't many ppl around anymore but I didn't really get to talk to him, bcuz 1. he was tired as fuck 2. I was quite tired too, and still a bit out of my mind from the show and all; plus I'm shy. :( ) He's about my height or at least not much taller (I'm so 164-165cm, and I'd say Alexi is like 165-168cm), which is indeed quite short for a Finnish guy! :D

He looked so cute when he walked/hopped off alone :Spin:

Too bad he apparently has a new GIRLFRIEND :cry: :cry: :cry: or at least that's what a guy I met at the Corner Bar told me....

Talia, you witnessed my getting a little starstruck/bunnystruck :lol:
In case you tried to text me again I'm sorry, there must be a problem with my phone :( Anyways, it was nice talking to you, you seem cool!:) I'll PM you soon!

In the meantime I remembered that I had this pic in my cam of our very own Fenrir and Rappion Lapsi (MarttiPrkl). Enjoy

EVILZ.jpg