Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

I'll be in Helsinki from September 24th until October 6th, maybe we can go out and party together then :)
If you havent died from Livercirrhosis in the meantime :err:

WOW Fenrir (Talia), I've been reading all of your adventures here. I almost went to Finland once *sigh*, it just never transpired.

Good luck with getting set up there. It takes a lot of balls to relocate to another country. Hell I relocated to another state here in the U.S. and I didn't make it! It was Texas though, and Texans are evil and mean as fuck towards "Yankees".

Methinks you would drink ME under the table! :tickled: I can out-drink all of my female friends, but I think you would take the cake on this one. My drink of choice is beer though...I learned a LONG time ago that my bod generally doesn't like liquor.

Cheers!:)

Northern Viking said:
I'll be in Helsinki from September 24th until October 6th, maybe we can go out and party together then :)
If you havent died from Livercirrhosis in the meantime :err:
Is it an open party? ...i could tag along as(s) well, heh..

Fenrir13 said:
oh its totally bad for your health! i actually dont eat it that much, i actually eat good meat! :D :lol: but it was cheap, we were there, and i was hungry :D
Cheap? :err:

I've been to Helsinki remember! :p

Yeah! Well, i dunno when i am coming back, somewhere between end of october(luckiest) to mid december(at the latest, i ain't staying in the US any longer, i refuse to, even if i have to sell my firstborn!!!)

But since its a little easier to get a residence permit in the US, right now i am concentrating on hooking up a job that I can start later, that way they'll pusht he permit thru faster and let me start! I mean, I can go BACK without the permit, but i'll need it to start working. That is why I need a good lump sum from a bank loan in case i have to ride it out a month, but i got apartments in the searching, i am on a list that updates me on when they are available. So i am planning it carefully...but it will happen, i assure you.

heya, just wanted to send some lovely greetings to my beloved soulsister missery....darling, don't be sad, we indeed have a fuckin great time here but often it is also veeery depressing and we hang out sooo much...now it's the first time I have the chance to get internet access here (for free) in the pub I'm in...and the only thing we do here is drinkin....haven't been to any sights yet, and I won't, but hell with it, I saw them last year so what the fuck...now time is running out, we'll be leavin on Sunday :yuk: and we met so cool and friendly people here...Tal, sorry for yesterday, really wanted to see you and talk to you about that health stuff, but fuck corner bar....they indeed have strengthened their policy. Well then we ended up somewhere we never would have guessed, haha, so fuckin drunk, we shall definately meet up again, damn, we have to manage it !
Julia, Tero kocht uns gleich Tofu, arrrr....sitzen hier gerade mit Jarno den wir mal wieder getroffen haben und mit dem wir gestern besoffen nachhause gefahren sind...hehe...haben kaum Fotos, so gut wie nix gefilmt, Chiddy treffen wir wohl nicht (meldet sich nicht)...hmm...vermiss dich WIE SAU !!!! lieb dich und rufen dich direkt an, ich STERBE wenn ich wiederkomme, wir sind so oft so tiefgehende Gedanken am Schieben (<--???!!!) was echt voll deprimierend is...argh was schreib ich hier eigentlich, du sollst nur nicht zu traurig sein dass du nicht hier bist, weil alles saustrange is...wir muessen alle möglichen leute wegen irgendwelchen sachen trösten, und die saufsessions sind daher nicht immer soo lustig...auch bei jaska zum schluss wars echt hart !! aber egal, wir sehen uns bald und ich wollte dir nur sagen dass du mir verdammt nochmal fehlst....mehr als meine familie, hah....!! und uebrigens, hab gerade gesehen dass ela uns auch die freundschaft gekundigt hat, haha ! pfff, ich bin hier eh nur besoffen, so fuck it ! LIEB DICH !

sorry for the off topic to all the others, hehe....just dropped a few lines to my mate....don't take that entry serious please, drinkin immediately after waking up when you still (should) have a hangover (normally) makes you have strange ideas and write bullshit...hehe.

and Zsu, it was nice meetin ya but as we don't get into Corner Bar anymore (last friday we were not so nice and that's why they never let us in anymore, hehe....plus too young) we probably won't see again. well, maybe sometime again...

next time I'm gonna be here in UM I'm home again....damn, why's Helsinki and the people so goddamn nice that I miss it already now...argh !

Well....greetz from fuckin HELLSINKI ROCK CITY !!!! :wave:

Oh and Tal....I was told by Oliver and the master himself that you lost the contest....at least that was their opinion...sorry anyway, but it was nice seein u lying on the floor but still bein´able to stand up, hehe....
damn, can't believe all this is gonna end too soon....*depressed*

Sister Of Sorrow said:
heya, just wanted to send some lovely greetings to my beloved soulsister missery....darling, don't be sad, we indeed have a fuckin great time here but often it is also veeery depressing and we hang out sooo much...now it's the first time I have the chance to get internet access here (for free) in the pub I'm in...and the only thing we do here is drinkin....haven't been to any sights yet, and I won't, but hell with it, I saw them last year so what the fuck...now time is running out, we'll be leavin on Sunday :yuk: and we met so cool and friendly people here...Tal, sorry for yesterday, really wanted to see you and talk to you about that health stuff, but fuck corner bar....they indeed have strengthened their policy. Well then we ended up somewhere we never would have guessed, haha, so fuckin drunk, we shall definately meet up again, damn, we have to manage it !
Julia, Tero kocht uns gleich Tofu, arrrr....sitzen hier gerade mit Jarno den wir mal wieder getroffen haben und mit dem wir gestern besoffen nachhause gefahren sind...hehe...haben kaum Fotos, so gut wie nix gefilmt, Chiddy treffen wir wohl nicht (meldet sich nicht)...hmm...vermiss dich WIE SAU !!!! lieb dich und rufen dich direkt an, ich STERBE wenn ich wiederkomme, wir sind so oft so tiefgehende Gedanken am Schieben (<--???!!!) was echt voll deprimierend is...argh was schreib ich hier eigentlich, du sollst nur nicht zu traurig sein dass du nicht hier bist, weil alles saustrange is...wir muessen alle möglichen leute wegen irgendwelchen sachen trösten, und die saufsessions sind daher nicht immer soo lustig...auch bei jaska zum schluss wars echt hart !! aber egal, wir sehen uns bald und ich wollte dir nur sagen dass du mir verdammt nochmal fehlst....mehr als meine familie, hah....!! und uebrigens, hab gerade gesehen dass ela uns auch die freundschaft gekundigt hat, haha ! pfff, ich bin hier eh nur besoffen, so fuck it ! LIEB DICH !

sorry for the off topic to all the others, hehe....just dropped a few lines to my mate....don't take that entry serious please, drinkin immediately after waking up when you still (should) have a hangover (normally) makes you have strange ideas and write bullshit...hehe.

and Zsu, it was nice meetin ya but as we don't get into Corner Bar anymore (last friday we were not so nice and that's why they never let us in anymore, hehe....plus too young) we probably won't see again. well, maybe sometime again...

next time I'm gonna be here in UM I'm home again....damn, why's Helsinki and the people so goddamn nice that I miss it already now...argh !

Well....greetz from fuckin HELLSINKI ROCK CITY !!!! :wave:

Wenn wir nächstes jahr nach finnland ziehen können wir ja ne Psychatrie aufmachen :tickled:
Danke für die Greets meine Süßen, vermiss euch und bin, egal was ihr sagt, deprimiert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tja, dann müssen wir zu Silvester wohl zusammen nach Helsinki *G*

For the non-german-speaking ppl out there: I'm sorry, i just answered a few words, nothing "important" :wave:

Oh and Tal....I was told by Oliver and the master himself that you lost the contest....at least that was their opinion...sorry anyway, but it was nice seein u lying on the floor but still bein´able to stand up, hehe....
damn, can't believe all this is gonna end too soon....*depressed*

Ahhh! Ahh well. Yeah, I kinda figured that! LOL...well, ok then, i lose, i pay up....o_O

:lol: It was still fun though!!!!

What's going on with the Corner Bar now??? :confused: I was there a few times last week, and liked the place and had no problems....?? *feels like dumbass*

@Sister: whoa, what happened in Corner?? And I'm only 19 as well and they let me in (even after checking my id)..

@Tal: well imo you definitely won, since you were drinking in Corner the next day while Pete was fighting with a grand hangover at home so..:lol: Not that it matters really, it was fnu that's all ;)

Damn damn DAMN! I wanna go back to Hki..

Janina, unfortunately it takes a bit of time... first they have to check my papers at the police if I'm in the criminal record or not, heh.. After that they will contact me in e-mail if they can offer me the job.
I think I'll know by the end of september :p