Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

I wish! I also wish I was going to dissection in Stockholm on the 30th of October. But ahh well. I'll be rotting in the states at that point just about having paid off my debts...but in October is when I am getting THE return ticket....whooo-hooo!!

But i wonder what good gigs will be here come Winter. And I also look forward to braving my first Finnish winter as well!

Heavenscent said:
Who's playing?
Moonsorrow and Hellbox as far as I know. (maybe some other bands as well tho I have no info about that yet)

Ok so it seems that my baby sitter era is over in 2 weeks here in Parainen. I think I'm gonna miss this place a lil' even tho most of the times I have been very very utterly bored here. But Kai (the father) have always been very nice to me, the kids were bearable (except Nella who is always goddamn annoying) and I even started to like the shitty car I drive.
That's life tho, starting with october I'll be in Helsinki for a month to organize my life a bit, then head back home to Hungary. Then in december, if everything works out fine, I shall be back in Funland for an even longer period of time ;) Job, school, elks... behold!

@Tal: US power, beat the shit outta him! :headbang:

Yeah, but now I almost feel bad if I win in minigolf cos we were all watching and getting drunk to the hockey game last night. Stupid canadians. :D I mean i guess I expected it from a country who all drive zambonis down the street. :p But Finland held on well. But it sucked, Finland's national anthem was sung by some doofus who was being WAY to dramatic about it, and Canada got a girl with a nice voice. Unfair I say!

Ahh, yeah Zsu, I mean, on Tuesday I am gonna miss this place for sure! But yeah, it will be nice to see my US crew for awhile before blasting back off here in...December! So it looks like anyone in helsinki in December is gonna have to come to my housewarming party. :D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Ok so it seems that my baby sitter era is over in 2 weeks here in Parainen. I think I'm gonna miss this place a lil' ....
...but not Nella, right? ;)

Oh, and I bet you're going to see Moonsorrow, yes? :Smug:

:headbang:

@Tal: housewarming party? Deal :D But yu have to come to ours as well ;)

@Spike: no, not her :p And yes, if my money won't run out I'm going to see them in Turku.

Talking about money; due to severe cash problems I had to return my digicam... no more pix from me for a while... again, eh. I'm actually pretty down because this was my very first cam and I couldn't even keep this one ;//
Hope I can afford a new one in the near future..

Ack, that sux Zsu. Well, I'm in the same boat. In moving, to help fund it, I gotta sell off some of my big stuff. But then again, it's furniture, and what do I need it for. But some of it i had awhile and i wanted to leave it with someone maybe, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I ain't coming over with much I tell you! Prolly even let some Cds go as well. I mean, i have over 500. I listen to about 200 of them. maybe 40 regularly. I wanna keep some for the DJ gig but i think i can bear to part with about 100 of them, ya know?

But yeah, next time will be busy figuring out what stays and come with...and what goes? I think a good sale rule of thumb...if ou havnt used it in at least a year, it can go.

And yeah Zsu, I'll be your housewarming party for sure!!! :D Can I DJ it? ;) I promise to play The Final Countdown...

Yeah, but for some weird twisted reason it does and that's why it has to be played on every occasion :D We'll see about the DJing, bring CoB coz Ville doesn't have any :lol:

No problem. I'll bring loads of good stuff over :D Once I run thru Paranoid, Symphony of Destruction, We're Not Gonna Take It The Final Countdown and Lai Lai Hei everyone should be happy :lol:

Man, I am so happy to be movin back here cos I just got too many memories of this place to leave it for good. I am also doing some apartment hunting on my own, in addition to the mailing list via the internet...just searching sites to see who has what available in my price range.

Fenrir13 said:
Man, I am so happy to be movin back here cos I just got too many memories of this place to leave it for good.
One is suprised to see you have any memories of your trip at all, let alone good ones. :rolleyes: