Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Hehe...well, me and the wrestling master might be meetin tomrorow instead, cos they have to get ready for their Swedish tour, cos they leave on Tuesday! I didnt know it was that soon. But we got a few days to maybe get wasted one more time till december :lol: But i'll send my greetz for sure when we hang/talk again! And yeah, I gotta see some of the pics! :D

Hmm..i kind of remember sitting on the floor after falling off of the chair. And i also kind of remember even in my wasted state having more drinks poured into my mouth. :p

Oh, congratulate my buddy. He was the one who finally won. I swear, he was so happy :lol: But hey, whatever man, if me vomiting makes someone happy i'm all for it :p

Well take care of yerself, its always nice to hear from ya! :D HUGS!

Ok, here we go......Papparazzo S_O_S loaded the pics up.......hope they work for ya!
German Racing Team had to hammer down some drinks before (KALISKAYA!!!!), that's why it took so long... :p . But now.....ENJOY ;) ! For those who were not there: Maybe you get the idea what was it like to be (partying) in Finland.... :hotjump:

No.1....
10667.jpg

No.2....remember Tal, we're all monkeys !!!! ;) :lol:
8728.jpg

No.3....Now he's gotten you onto the floor....
2382.jpg

No.4...Tal's suffering....
1328.jpg

No.5....one of my favourites ;) put all your strengh and power into that fight !
1329.jpg

No.6...He's gettin superior again...
10807.jpg

No.7...But Tal doesn't give up....she gives her best....pay attention to her leg !
9173.jpg

No.8...see how much fun it is to fight when being wasted ?! Lovely....
8903.jpg

No.9....Tal still doesn't give up....
2328.jpg

No.10...But she has no chance....
8951.jpg
´
last but not least...No.11....
VICTORY BLOODY VICTORY !!!!!!
8119.jpg

Hope you like them, Tal :) !
It's always nice to hear from ya 2 ! Wish you a kickass time, be happy you're still there, and try to kick Pete's ass at least THIS time !!!! Greetz to the whole Nosturi Party Crew !!!

HUGS to ya my US sis !!!
*kiss*
Dany
with greeeeeetz from Nadine and Julia

OMFG hahahaha, those have to be the most hilarious pictures I've seen in quite a while :lol: Now I really understand all those bruises on Tal :lol: Gosh, i wanna check this out next time irl ;)

Btw, hope you had a good friday night in Corner, sorry again that I couldn't go... but I really want to be okay by tomorrow :p
Found Lasse in the end?

:lol: :lol: holy shit, I mean, i was on the recieving end of this and I didnt realize it looked that fucking funny....fuck dude, that was hilarious....:D :lol: HUGS again German sises, i shall send the greetz when i see em again! They had a rehersal last night and were gettin ready for Sweden, but i might be runnin into them one last time before everyone leaves. I hope so, many good drunken 'memories' there! :D

and yeah, i found everyone, it was cool Zsu! Tonight i dj! I have no clue what is goin on before or after yet tho, but i'll be in touch!!! :D

Tal, how does meeting @ Corner sound let's say, at 7pm sound? So the doormen will definitely not be there to charge us, the fuckers, heh. I'll get in touch with Sami to ask when is he coming to Corner (and since my guess is he'll be late - he always is) I think I can check out Miss DJ Tal :D Hope that Rock Bar is not too far and I can find my way back to Corner..? :p

It's not far! Well...I will TRY to make it at 7, but i have to be here to let my roomate in when he comes back today, and I am not sure when that will be. However I will definately get in touch with you when i know everything, cos I gotta be at the Rock Bar at 9, a little early just so i can get a crash course in the cd changer(which i pick up like lint, a cd changer is a cd changer in the end.)

But sure! It's on Bulivardi, and it's very easy to find, i shall show you! :) I already know what the last half hour from 1-1:30 is gonna sound like too :p

Sister Of Sorrow said:
I know I'm flexible, but are legs supposed to do that!? :guh:

Or is that some magical property bestowed upon people when drunk? Increased flexibility.

Well, I'm really flexible as it is and stuff, which is why that even if i lose wrestling matches(since i am not strong its not hard for me to lose, and to this day I have NO clue why these things happen, oh yeah, i do, its called alcohol :lol: ), i can hold on a long time cos i can be bent every which way. But yes, even I admit that drunkness causes increased flexibility. :p

Stick around long enough and I'll swing by so that for once you'll around so that you'll have someone else's arse to kick around for once..... maybe. :Smug:

Hooray! :lol: Sounds good to me. Yeah, i need to administer a good butt kicking once in awhile. I tried that night at Nosturi but as you see from the photo evidence while I put up wel, in the end I guess finnish guys who have nearly a foot in height on me can sort of kick my ass. :D

Well, the DJ gig was a total success!!! :D I will be doing it 3 more times here on Wed, Fri and Saturday, and then when I come back, I'm the DJ there!!! I am so happy right now. Its cash on the side, booze to drink and its just fun, cos i always wanted to be a metal DJ. The people there were diggin it cos i take requests, so once word gets around maybe my popularity will go up, and the bars cos the owner is a killer guy. I will be going by the name of 'DJ Grimm' as i had to pick something jackassed. :lol: I had to pick the cheesiest dj name possible. It was between that, DJ Necro, or DJ L.O.V.E Machine(of course after the Wasp song). But i am still kicking around the names :D

And right now i can use any cash i can get cos i think as of next week my bank account is going a bit in the hole. Luckily they still let you swipe your check card and plummet it more in the hole, so its free money till i get home, and then proceed to close the account cos its so much in the hole. No matter, i wont be in the US long enough anymore for me to care about it. Now to figure out how to start erasing some of these debts....whoops.

Congratulations Talia! :)

Can I just say, as a person who has spent time in Finland, right now I am envying you more than you can possibly imagine. And I'm not particularily liking myself for it. :erk:

That said though, I'm doing the same thing you are debt wise, working of a $3k credit card debt I racked up overseas back here by working a shitty job (the first I could find once I got back, as I had no luck in Finland). If you're anything like me though, you'll hve it payed off in no time! :D

Oh, and getting back to the wrestlinjg thing, precisely how tall are you again.... as I may need to stoop so you can wipe the floor with me when I make my heralded return. :Smug: (I was as tall or taller than most Finnish lads from what I noticed when I was in Helsinki).

Let us konw if your other DJ'ing gigs are just as succesful please! ^_^

:headbang: That's sounds awesome Tal, I thought you'll make it! I loved the music as well, very good choices ;)

In the meantime I was talking with Tang and those two other nice ppl. I told Tang that my bf loves spicy food and he said the next time I take him with me, let him know, and he'll make the spiciest soup ever :lol: I can't wait to see my hunneh's face :D I took only that one lil' sip and could feel it even after 1 hour :erk:

Btw I called Sami on my way home and guess what, he just woke up and was totally hungover, he said sorry coz he totally forgot about Corner eheh.. well, that's very much like him anyway ;) We delayed it till october :p

Once again CONGRATS for the job! Hope I can nail smthing as well soon, otherwise I'm in deep shite :erk: