Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Thanx!! :D Ahh I hope you find something soon Zsuzsa!!! Anything on that Tampere job yet?

And I ended up going to Corner and meeting some buddies there...a very drunken buddy who just got me to puke, a few other band friends and Mr. Scream himself who let out a good one for me, then proceeded to call me a demon all night ;) :lol: :D Went to darx after and yep, i was wasted again. ;)

And yeah, make sure you bring yourbf to the Rock Bar one night cos I gotta see the look on his face when he eats the soup. Man that stuff woke me up!

And Spike: I am about 5 foot 4 or 5, which is like...1.6 meters or something....

and i shall still keep ya all updated!

Heavenscent said:
Short chicks > Tall chicks mostly.....
WRONG ANSWER! :yell:

Well actually, I've revised my opinion on that topic lately. I always thought that relatively tall women we more attractive to me, cos I would like someone who can 'look me in the eye' so to speak (in the sense that she wouldn't find me intimidating, silly! :p )

But I have since discovered that some women of lower physical stature, with the right personality and overall 'physical presence' can for all intents and purposes 'look me in the eye' when their head only comes up to me chest.

Still, that knowing smile you can receive from an 'equal' (in ALL senses of the word)....... *shudders with pleasure at the thought*

Fortunately for us short girls, most guys just love the concept of 'cute', which goes hand in hand with shortness ;) A 'cute' thing is smthing lil', you can get into yer hands, cuddle, caress and just overall take care of; like a stray puppy :lol: A lot of guys like to do this (and Im not against it at all) :D

Yeah, I kinda know what ya mean Zsu. But i am the same with guys. I have been with guys who were much taller than me who can just kinda manhandle you which is always nice, but then again, the guys who were about my size were just like....fun :D

Ok, this is turning into woman talk now!!! wtf? Lets discuss the wonders of Helsinki more damnit! I'm still here!!! :p

I get that you two, I really do, but don't you think it's a good idea to get away from the stereotype we've derived from our neanderthal days?

"Big man strong. lil grrl week. Big Man protect lil grrl. Cos lil grrl can't protect self. Big Man drag lil grrl home and have with with her. :Smug: "

I mean, don't get me wrong, to an extent I can see why you're all for the whole 'protectiveness'/'Being 'Man-Handled' thing, And to a lesser extent it works for me too (from MY perspective that is, the 'Man-Handling' one :Smug: ) But I get a MUCH bigger thrill from that 'all knowing smile' I was reffering to before, that one that says she knows she has as much power over me as I have over her. For some reason that lil thing has most often been related to relative heights with me, but I guess I can say that as of very recently, I have begun to notice a few women with that particular skill who are.... how shall we say, 'vertically challenged'. :Smug:

Sorry for turning this into a (more) serious thread. :erk:

I won't do it again! :loco:

Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, I kinda know what ya mean Zsu. But i am the same with guys. I have been with guys who were much taller than me who can just kinda manhandle you which is always nice, but then again, the guys who were about my size were just like....fun :D

Ok, this is turning into woman talk now!!! wtf? Lets discuss the wonders of Helsinki more damnit! I'm still here!!! :p
elaborate :p

@Spike: It's not a stereotype, that's how we are...hm, programmed :p And then there are ppl like you, with different tastes. It's all good since the scandinavian wrestlers wont stay alone either :D