Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

It's on Bulavardi. I forget what streets its between, but if you start walking down Bulavardi from the center street(near Stockmann), like walking away from the center, its on the left side. It's a little, but cozy place, and if i do good this Saturday i might have a weekend DJing gig here! I shall show you in advance as we are wandering about Helsinki. :D It'll work out well, cos I stop Djing at 1:30, and can be at Corner for an hour of fun on weekends, then of course to Highlights/Darx. But upon returning i might make more of a Saturday habit of it if these Friday Nosturi parties keep up :p

Well, the owner said to bartend i'd need to know a little more Finnish, but he had another job he thinks i'd be good at, and that's the dj! I met the owner at Darx one night. So we meet again and talk a little biz, I checked out the place, it's small, but it's quite metal. So i look forward to this!

Yeah, i'll be there Saturday around 9 pm. The hangover from Friday should be gone by then(read: should, but i am gettin a whole bottle of Jack again, which tends to leave holes in my memory. :lol: )

But txt me when you get into the city tomorrow, Zsu!

Heya Tal, US sis :wave: !!!! How are you doin ?? I'm so fed up with everything over here already although it's only my 3rd day "home" again :yuk: !! I've been very worried bout you since we left you in Nosturi (btw, it was my idea and I fuckin had to persuade Pete to get you there when you were lying on the floor on the street! And the sleeping bag was my suggestion too :) ). Have you been to the doctor ? It was so horrible, I really didn't know what to do !!! But at least I could carry you and give you water :) .
Anyways, sorry for not textin you earlier, but I've been so busy since I returned...Well, actually busy and drunk cos I found out I can't get rid of the booze easily. On Sunday our friend brought us to the airport which was good cos otherwise we would have missed our flight for sure (still drunk and terribly tired and slow). We killed a sixpack while waiting for the plane and then I almost had to cry when we said goodbye to him and goodbye to THE 12 days of my life. We kept drinkin in the plane, at home, and then I went to my first schoolday still drunk. When I got home I tried to clean up a bit and started killin half a bottle of Vodka (white russian) again. And today I try not to drink, at least not more than 2 WR, and I suffer a lot of that....fuckin alcoholic I've become.
Tomorrow I gotta get the pics, whoo!!!! For all who don't know, I was the paparrazo who made approx. 11 pics while Pete and Tal were wrestling cos I laughed my fuckin ass off, was drunk (surprise) and thought it would be a good idea to take "some" pics. I gotta scan them as soon as I have the time for you, Tal !
Ahh and Zsu, about the Coner thing: On Friday (2 weeks ago) we went to Corner with the party crew from Nosturi, and the fuckin bouncers didn't accept my ID even though Pete and co. tried to talk to them. No fuckin way, I was underaged !!! The very first time they didn't let me, and I went to Corner quite often the last 2 years (But they didn't believe me). Then when it was crowded at the desk, I simply ran in (drunken mind..."They won't notice for sure, nooo"), without paying and permission. Hugged Tal at the bar happily, when the bouncer came up to me..."OUT !!!" Damn, there I was. Luckily Pete got most of the people out then (which was quite quite embarrasing for me, I felt uncomfortable) and we went to Darx. Where Tal sat on the floor and lay on Pete's lap, talkin to him all the time :p . Later on when Highlights had closed she lay down on the floor in the street, hehe. Then we got her into the taxi with Oliver and some other guy and knew she was safe.
But Nosturi parties fuckin rule. Rarely laughed my ass off that often. KOSKENKORVA Vodka and Ork language hah Tal :lol:?! Damn, that was all for now. Daily routine has caught me again and I' m fuckin depressed. Can't concentrate on anything cos of total mental chaos.
Fuckin hug to you, Tal !!!! Hopefully we gotta see again in December !!!! I do miss you already !!!!!
And lovely greetz from your (and my :p ) other German sis, Nadine !!!

HUGS back to you, sis! Yeah, i knew i'd be ok in Nosturi: I sorta remember everyone talking around on the street, you offering me more water, Pete said they couldnt just leave me there but didnt know where to take me and i do recall you suggesting Nosturi cos it was the closest thing, then getting me there. (and i know why persuasion was involved this time, as there was another time i was drunk at Nosturi and i got lifted home in a free cab ride without asking...but that situation was minus one person that was there this time.) But in the end, i was ok! :D And i am fine, like i said, it was the lime soda, and I have since been banned from it. But i am not sick the doc said..but i gotta be careful of having a whole lot of sugar cos it DOES run in my family. But they fixed what was wrong and now i know where i stand! Thanx again for yer help!

Tomorrow I gotta get the pics, whoo!!!! For all who don't know, I was the paparrazo who made approx. 11 pics while Pete and Tal were wrestling cos I laughed my fuckin ass off, was drunk (surprise) and thought it would be a good idea to take "some" pics. I gotta scan them as soon as I have the time for you, Tal !

And yeah, you can go ahead and post a couple of the wrestling pics when they are up :lol:

Where Tal sat on the floor and lay on Pete's lap, talkin to him all the time . :p

I dont remember that! :lol: I just remember him feeding me drinks the whole night. were all the chairs full or something? That night is a total blur :lol:

I remember the Ork language, though! What was it....German that was spoken badly turned into Orkish, wasn't it? And dont forget the beer basketball game before we went to On the Rocks that night :lol: You guys just sort of stood there with confused looks on your faces and wondered why the hell two drunk morons were running around for 15 minutes with a can of beer.

Well, i understand your sadness, cos i gotta leave in 2 weeks myself. I got the one last Nosturi party coming up of course, where I WILL WIN THIS TIME!!! We are apparently getting an early start this time i hear...whole bottle of Jack going to the wind again...

Take care of yerselves!!! And remember when i got myplace here, all of youse gotta place to stay for free! :D I just hope i dont get evicted my first night after i went and invited everyone to a housewarming party. :lol:

@Sister: Whoa, that's VERY weird on the Corner guy's part... I mean, yu are soon 20 and yu look good and even Pete tried to convince them and still! They usually let pretty gals in, I can't imagine why were they so stuck-up. Well... wish I could have witnessed the 'let's-make-a-run-for-it' scene tho :lol:
And let's drink again whenever yu guys come back to the frostbitten part of the world ;)

@Tal: k, I'll text ya but it'll be late...prolly around 10pm or smthing. Are ya going to be in the city already?
I still haven't decided if i should go by car or bus, heh..

I should be! I wanted to head into the city anyway so I could pick up some stuff, like batteries and a finnish phone chip cos i'll be switching it tomorrow after my US phone company finally gets fed up with me. :p I am debating when to head in, I might just end up heading in earlier, then making my way back in or something. But it's cool either way! :)

and yeah, the 'run for it' scene, I remember her hugging me at the bar, then they dissapeared while i staggered around with my beer that i was suprised they even served me, cos i did look like i was barely standing. But i guess they just tightened the policy for some reason....

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Later on when Highlights had closed she lay down on the floor in the street, hehe.
Yes, that little cul de sac on the other side of the street from Highlights is quite comfotable isn't it? ;)
986a66b5.jpg

You better not have let anyone stolen my spot though Tal, or otherwise I might have to start charging you for it. :mad:

j/k

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Sister: Whoa, that's VERY weird on the Corner guy's part... I mean, yu are soon 20 and yu look good and even Pete tried to convince them and still! They usually let pretty gals in, I can't imagine why were they so stuck-up.
Actually, I noticed that too. Odd really, and a little annoying. :bah:

Drinking age?

Legally: 18
In reality: 13

:p

Btw I just have to rant about smthing here; I came to Helsinki by car and guess what: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO FREE PARKING LOTS IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN CITY!!! Well, at least in those 54174591247 streets I have been.
So I drove back to where I parked originally and just left the car there. My bf said that inspectors only come in every 2 weeks; so I say fuck them. If they wanna fine me, good. I don't give a shit and will ask them what should a visitor do around these parts? Who doesn't happen to have 10jewros to spend on parking lots per day.
INVENT PARKING LOTS FOR POOR HUNGARIAN VISITORS KTHX!

Well, sort of.I guess. :D

So my perfect no puking reccord gets broken. Last night i'm in Corner and I run into my old minigolf buddy who was dropping something off. At any rate, he proceeds to feed me drinks, some of which i had no clue what was in, some stuff i was told that i didnt WANT to know what was in them, and then some basic stuff, like Absinthe/Jagermeister, Absinthe/Jagermeister/Battery mixtures, vodka/cranberry, tequila, and i had to chug these after they found out i havnt puked yet. This person has wanted to see me drink myself sick since i first came to finland, they almost succeeded but not quite before. I hung on all night but upon waking up, my head was in the toilet and i was happily discharging all of that poison from my gut, still being drunk upon waking up. So, my buddy's goal was reached, he made me puke and i dont think i ever saw anyone so happy in my life. I never thought someone could get that much joy from making some poor American vomit, but hey, whatever makes my friends happy i'm all for it. I felt better somewhat but MAN did i have a hangover. I was done off wasted to shit last night. Tomorrow night will probably be the same since its Friday. :lol:

thats last nights drinking story!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
They usually let pretty gals in, I can't imagine why were they so stuck-up. Well... wish I could have witnessed the 'let's-make-a-run-for-it' scene tho :lol:
And let's drink again whenever yu guys come back to the frostbitten part of the world ;)

Hehe, maybe I'm not pretty enough :D . But at least I was in there for 1 minute :Smug: .
I was told there prolly was some sort of police check once and they found too many underaged ppl, so that could be the reason why they're so strict. Dunno if it's true anyways...
Yeah, whenever we come back, we shall drink ! IN CORNER ! I'll have a fake ID then, this time a good one :cool: .

Fenrir13 said:
I dont remember that! I just remember him feeding me drinks the whole night. were all the chairs full or something? That night is a total blur

:D Actually you were half sitting on a chair and half lying on Pete's lap, then I think you fell off the chair, sat on the floor and kept talking to him :lol:. But don't trust me, surprisingly I was totally shitfaced too :loco: .

Fenrir13 said:
I remember the Ork language, though! What was it....German that was spoken badly turned into Orkish, wasn't it? And dont forget the beer basketball game before we went to On the Rocks that night You guys just sort of stood there with confused looks on your faces and wondered why the hell two drunk morons were running around for 15 minutes with a can of beer.

Yeah it was. We got the idea after Pete's German exposition about KALYSKAYA VODKA (which I'm gonna drink tonight again, FINALLY!).
And how could I forget you both running around like little kids ? Fuck, everything was so cool over there :yuk: .

I got the pics, damn they turned out to be funny, and I'll try to post them here later. It's always surprising to see which pics were taken when everyone was totally wasted....I love that :D .

Last night sounds fuckin cool, Tal ! Shall I congratulate you or your buddy now :p ?! Hope you're feelin better, and remember to take care of yourself and your problem, please !!!!

Good luck for tonight !! Have fun........... :D ;) :p !!
And give your wrestling master nice greetings from your German sisters !! We'll be rising our Vodka drinks for you tonight !! Mental support :p !
greetz from Nadine too !

Take care, and CHEERS !!!!

Hugs,
Daniela