hello, new here...

ok lad! welcome on board. I hope we dont scare you too much cause we're kinda rude sometimes... and have stupid jokes as well, probably you noticed that already........

woman can act as man as well, no offence
but he says hes no gentleman, sooooo, ow well err... maybe he's a real man then
i dont know anymore :confused:

well, don corleone can tell you my gender, we've known each other for nearly 10 years now..
by the way, did you guys know that there is a whisky brand called "gentleman jack" which is hoping to sell to guys that hate "jack daniels"(a real macho brand)... the taste is the same, the blending is the same, the only difference is the %alchohol..

well i am one of the ones that hate the concept of war, so you may not find me while conquering constantinople, probably i will be somewhere like sweden or denmark, where there is no chance of getting killed.. :D

Me too. I'll be a Buddhist monk somwhere in Tibet trying to find out what on earth life is all about...

Originally posted by Filthy Sanchez
by the way, did you guys know that there is a whisky brand called "gentleman jack" which is hoping to sell to guys that hate "jack daniels"(a real macho brand)... the taste is the same, the blending is the same, the only difference is the %alchohol..
welcome, speaking of alcohol, huh? you came to the right place!!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Everyone's gonna be killed in WW3, so... :cry:

Einstein once said

'I dont know what weapons they will use in WW3, but the 4th will be with sticks and bones'

i think the war should stay only in movies and books - hope that someday it'll happen.