Hello there!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
First I must say that I´m amazed that some of you still post on our forum!!!:kickass: Thanx! I am truly sorry for not posting anything about hte band in ages. Or updating this site. The fact is that I just didn´t know what to say. It has felt over the last year or so that everytime I say something, something out of my control happens that trashes everything I said. But I can say that we never quit, Daniel left due to personal reasons. I´m still in, Peter joined Steel Attack but is still in, Anders joined Wolf but is still in. Joe is still in. We are curently checking out new guitarplayers. So this "new album" is still in the making. Take care everybody! Cheers:headbang: Krunt

It's nice to hear then that Tad Morose isn't dead at least. Just in a 'temporary coma' for some years ;)

So you're searching for new member. What about record label? Will you search for that when you've found the member and recorded the album?

Fuckin' hell...this will take another 5 years:rolleyes:

It's nice to hear then that Tad Morose isn't dead at least. Just in a 'temporary coma' for some years ;)

So you're searching for new member. What about record label? Will you search for that when you've found the member and recorded the album?

Fuckin' hell...this will take another 5 years:rolleyes:

Century Media got fed up waiting too. Can´t blame them. We will see what happens with record labels and what not, but the main focus for us now is to get the band back on track and get this album done.

We are still here Christer. I actually know Urban personally. I have known his wife for many years, so she forces him to hang out with me once in a while.... ha ha ha.
Despite all of that I still want to see the Tad Morose machine going strong. I am still a fan and want to hear some new TM material.

Bryant

First I must say that I´m amazed that some of you still post on our forum!!!:kickass: Thanx! I am truly sorry for not posting anything about hte band in ages. Or updating this site. The fact is that I just didn´t know what to say. It has felt over the last year or so that everytime I say something, something out of my control happens that trashes everything I said. But I can say that we never quit, Daniel left due to personal reasons. I´m still in, Peter joined Steel Attack but is still in, Anders joined Wolf but is still in. Joe is still in. We are curently checking out new guitarplayers. So this "new album" is still in the making. Take care everybody! Cheers:headbang: Krunt