Help for scandinavian landscape pictures!!!!!!

i treat him very nicely ... he's allowed to sleep like ... mmh ... once a week ... maybe ... (now i just tried to not use 'he' for a compie and then you do it, pff :p) ... *whispers* my icq just died :eek:

and now i can't look at the beautiful, empty streets of honolulu T.T

life is cruel :rofl:

Here's a couple of pics I took from my kitchen window a few minutes ago, overlooking the Oslo fjord and the surrounding fields and woods, all covered in a thik fog...
Hope you like 'em

fog4.JPG

fog3.JPG

fog2.JPG

As fine as those pictures look, they're not realistic. In the summer pics the cameras lens should be swarming with mosquitos and in the winter it should be frozen and the view blocked with the breath cloud of the photographer. :D

@Opi: You get mountains for your taxes so don't complain. :p (If I remember your homeplace correctly)

@Voice of god. :lol:

This is some pictures of Sweden.

sweden04.jpg

sweden02.jpg

sweden01.jpg

sweden06.jpg

This last picture is a 400 year old building in the old part of Stockholm. All the white stones around the windows represents the persons who was decapitated during the "Stockholm bloodbath" in year 1520.
Stockholm12.jpg

:) my bitching, moaning and rituals seemed to work: last night it has snowed heavily plus the strong wind -> 20cm pure snow , and at my snow-blocked entrance door it was even more :D had to shovel snow in the morning, my dog went crazy with bliss and joy just like me :loco: :D

:) *wheeeeeeeeeee* :)