Help me go to ProgPower!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallcoreMassacre

Destroyer of the False
May 31, 2005
I know I am not Aki but I am a metalhead who wants to go to his first true metal festival. I live in a country that offers festivals that are filled with shit and this is something amazing that no one should have to miss because of lack of funds. This is me http://www.myspace.com/MallcoreMassacre and I know my metal and I don't want to miss this. I have been wanting to go to this all year and longer than that and I was about to sell them but then I got the idea to ask people to help me out, just a few bucks would be fine, it doesn't matter. This isn't a scam like all those silly poor kids on tv , faking it, living in mansions and supported by christians, this is about true fucking metal!!! DONATE FOR METAL, TRUE METAL, thanks. Here is the link, support the fans and the scene
http://mallcoremassacre.150m.com/

This isn't a charity event. Asking $$ for yourself is just selfish. Theres plenty of ways to earn the $$, including mowing lawns, getting a job and performing fillatio on street corners or wherever it be necessary.

So you need the money for the Progpower ticket? Because I don't know if you've been to the Progpower website in the past 4 months, but its sold out.

Nightmare1z said:
See, this is why I didn't donate to the other person is because by next PP, we'll have 20 threads with people asking for donations. Sorry dude!

I agree.

Plus we don't even know if you have a ticket, trans, or a place to stay.

Come on, you've got to have a good story! We want drama! When I go to The Rave in Milwaukee and get accosted by panhandlers, I want originallity! I want a good story! The one about missing the bus to go see your sister in Idaho and you need money for a new ticket is played out! Come on, you've got it in you.

Glenn, could I suggest a ProgPower Panhandler thread maybe, where people come up with really good stories asking for donations? That would be appropriate, I think. :Spin:

Walter_Langkowski said:
Glenn, could I suggest a ProgPower Panhandler thread maybe, where people come up with really good stories asking for donations? That would be appropriate, I think. :Spin:

I spent all my money on airfare, hotel, car rental and new cd's... who's going to chip in and buy me a PPVI shirt :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: just kidding of course... :wave:

Hey, It's fine. I have a ticket and I have been to a few job interviews and no luck but whatever, relying on others is never my thing but a friend suggested and I don't see why I shouldn't try it.

MallcoreMassacre said:
Hey, It's fine. I have a ticket and I have been to a few job interviews and no luck but whatever, relying on others is never my thing but a friend suggested and I don't see why I shouldn't try it.

Why would you buy a ticket if you knew you didn't have enough money to either drive or fly to PP?? Not to mention the room... Why don't you just put it on your Visa card like every other 18 year old going into college or inbetween jobs. I know you have to have a VISA card - my 2 year old son can get one.
I think this is just a lame attempt to get some extra cash and really have no intention of going anyway.

urinalcakemix said:
This isn't a charity event. Asking $$ for yourself is just selfish. Theres plenty of ways to earn the $$, including mowing lawns, getting a job and performing fillatio on street corners or wherever it be necessary.

Yes. It's much better to have someone ask for you. That seems to work.

HE MAKES $250,000 A YEAR AND IS 18 YEARS OLD AND IS ASKING FOR MONEY TO GO TO PP SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!!! I wonder what????????
Hell, i work for a Major Fortune 100 Aerospace company and just got promoted, and i dont' make that much. Oh well i am still going to PP and doing it on my own paying my own way, and will buy a round of drinks at the Pre-Party to celebrate my new promotion.

Pyramaze51 said:
HE MAKES $250,000 A YEAR AND IS 18 YEARS OLD AND IS ASKING FOR MONEY TO GO TO PP SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!!! I wonder what????????
Hell, i work for a Major Fortune 100 Aerospace company and just got promoted, and i dont' make that much. Oh well i am still going to PP and doing it on my own paying my own way, and will buy a round of drinks at the Pre-Party to celebrate my new promotion.

Congrats Pyramaze!!! look forward to ppvi! what's wrong with this picture is that anyone can say anything on the internet..... if he makes 250K ayear we should be asking him to buy our tickets!!!! :cool:

kittybeast said:
Congrats Pyramaze!!! look forward to ppvi! what's wrong with this picture is that anyone can say anything on the internet..... if he makes 250K ayear we should be asking him to buy our tickets!!!! :cool:
Not only the tickets but pay for our rooms and up grade us to firstclass airfare.

I hope to see you there and i will buy you and if you have a significant other, a drink, or two . Take care :headbang:

John

Has anyone heard of lies? Clearly he doesn't make 250k a year. All the cool kids on Myspace do it. YOU SILLY heads. I still say fillatio is the way to go.

What do you think Ozzy meant when he sang "Shot in the Dark"?

urinalcakemix said:
What do you think Ozzy meant when he sang "Shot in the Dark"?
He was probably talking about doing heroin during a blackout, knowing him.

Oh yeah, I need some help from all my progpower brothers & sisters to help in my quest for a new 2006 Dodge Charger. I've been down on my luck, as of late, and just know that you fine people would surely help me out. I know that my dream, of driving my new Charger to Progpower next year, will come true with the kind donations of such generous folks. Thank you in advance for your help!

Pyramaze51 said:
Not only the tickets but pay for our rooms and up grade us to firstclass airfare.

I hope to see you there and i will buy you and if you have a significant other, a drink, or two . Take care :headbang:

John

Pabla (the chilean devil) and I will be there in full symPHORCE!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: p.s. got to love a husband who gives anniversary gifts like tickets to Maiden and Progpower and wants you to go have fun with your best metal partner in crime!!!! :D

TheWhisper said:
He was probably talking about doing heroin during a blackout, knowing him.

Oh yeah, I need some help from all my progpower brothers & sisters to help in my quest for a new 2006 Dodge Charger. I've been down on my luck, as of late, and just know that you fine people would surely help me out. I know that my dream, of driving my new Charger to Progpower next year, will come true with the kind donations of such generous folks. Thank you in advance for your help!

why? did the last truck get blown away by Dennis?? :tickled: All joking aside I hope you all are fairing well in the south. I went to school in Lake Wales for a couple years.

Funds for Prog Power:

III - frying chicken, washing dishes and scrubbing floors 40+ hours a week
IV - worked at a book / vid / music store and cleaned up poo off the bathroom floors and splattery tampons at least 4 days out of the week
V - see PP III (yes I did go back to Popeyes because I was desperate)

this year

washing dishes, making salads, scrubbing floors, and frying assorted food that people eat at Logans where I am one of two peoplein the back that speak English as their first language.

Two more months, gar!

MallcoreMassacre said:
I know I am not Aki but I am a metalhead who wants to go to his first true metal festival. I live in a country that offers festivals that are filled with shit and this is something amazing that no one should have to miss because of lack of funds. This is me http://www.myspace.com/MallcoreMassacre and I know my metal and I don't want to miss this. I have been wanting to go to this all year and longer than that and I was about to sell them but then I got the idea to ask people to help me out, just a few bucks would be fine, it doesn't matter. This isn't a scam like all those silly poor kids on tv , faking it, living in mansions and supported by christians, this is about true fucking metal!!! DONATE FOR METAL, TRUE METAL, thanks. Here is the link, support the fans and the scene
http://mallcoremassacre.150m.com/

You are pathethic! Get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.