Help out please

Willus

New Metal Member
Feb 7, 2006
I am not even sure if this is the right place to post a question like this, but it was the closest I could find. I am a big fan of Katatonia and even moreso to October Tide. I am having trouble finding Rain Without End and Grey Dawn however. I had the music years ago, but have lost it. Can anyone help me out in finding either the CDs or Music please?

PS: I apologise in advance to Katatonia if this fourm was the wrong place to post this, as I said tho, it was the closest I could get. Thanks for the replies.

-Willus

Hey man, welcome.

Well, both are out of print.

Occasionally, you can find them on ebay, but be prepared to cough up a lot for Rain Without End

Willus said:
I am not even sure if this is the right place to post a question like this, but it was the closest I could find. I am a big fan of Katatonia and even moreso to October Tide. I am having trouble finding Rain Without End and Grey Dawn however. I had the music years ago, but have lost it. Can anyone help me out in finding either the CDs or Music please?

PS: I apologise in advance to Katatonia if this fourm was the wrong place to post this, as I said tho, it was the closest I could get. Thanks for the replies.

-Willus

you can find Grey Dawn at German 'Perverted Taste" for 12.50 Euro.
http://www.pervertedtaste.de

Hey everyone thanks for the quick replies. I am bidding on Grey Dawn now and if that doesn't work out ill just pick up off one of the other sites. If anyone comes across Rain Without End just let me know. Money is no object when it comes to music this good.

-Willus