HELP WANTED!!!!

You's are all fannies.

Leanderthal: you're a coconut throwing, benefit abusing, monkey shagging, jungle dwelling 3rd worlder

Rashid Majere: You come from turkey but will no doubt move to germany in the next week. Stop trying to get into the EU, no-one wants turkey there.

Amphetamine: You're dutch, get back on the streets of amsterdamand stop hunting for tricks on coB forum.

There.

that's all their is to be said. Can we end this thread?

-Gavin- said:
You's are all fannies.

Leanderthal: you're a coconut throwing, benefit abusing, monkey shagging, jungle dwelling 3rd worlder

Rashid Majere: You come from turkey but will no doubt move to germany in the next week. Stop trying to get into the EU, no-one wants turkey there.

Amphetamine: You're dutch, get back on the streets of amsterdamand stop hunting for tricks on coB forum.

There.

that's all their is to be said. Can we end this thread?
the definition '3rd world' is out of hand.

The rest you said about me, is all right though :p

-Gavin- said:
Raistlin. And no, besides theres too many of turks in germany, we are not mainly considering moving to germany, hopefully ever and i, me and myself do not want to get into the EU and i dont care about the pathetic attempts of our government for entrance so, mr gavin, stop judging people according to their countries and nationalities cus any behaviour of the government of a country does not mean every single person living on that piece of earth has to have the same attitude. and besidesthe scottish arent the bestest of all after all.

Raistlin Majere said:
so the basic thing is mel gibson? gavinyou are scaring me tell me you do not have a mel gibson poster that you worship infront of every night. thats how cartman did.

Nah, but i do have a map on my wall where i sit and worship the free world.

not really. but if youre talking about a free country, here it is. and i still dont get the fact that why im being considered as a turbanned lama rider who is one of the 9 wifes of a guy with a golden mercedes:p i mean ive been to other european countries and voila its just the way it is. no big difference believe me.

Raistlin Majere said:
not really. but if youre talking about a free country, here it is. and i still dont get the fact that why im being considered as a turbanned lama rider who is one of the 9 wifes of a guy with a golden mercedes:p i mean ive been to other european countries and voila its just the way it is. no big difference believe me.
darling, there are no llammas outside the andes :p

Turbo said:
United Kingdom - 4th largest economic superpower.

Argue with that.
whoa cool you guys explored lots of colonies and made overworked thousands of people including women and children to death during industrial revolution

Turbo said:
United Kingdom - 4th largest economic superpower.

Argue with that.
lol god i dont care about that. the thing im trying to say is, not every single fucking person hs to be the same with the ones you hear off the news(talking about the stupid fucks who are unfortunately ruling the coutry at the moment)