Helping The World To See Coming In March

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
Metal Blade has a tentative release date of late March. Mixing is well underway, and so far the album sounds awesome! Track listing is

1. BY YOUR BEDSIDE

2. KILL FOR GOD

3. TRINITY BROADCASTING (KNOW YOUR ENEMY)

4. TO THE TASTE

5. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE AFRAID ANYMORE

6. ALONE IN YOUR PRESENCE

7. SPIRIT OF THE SOLDIER

8. DARKNESS IS COMFORT

9. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

10. WE ARE ALL DYING

11. HER BEAUTIFUL EYES

tell me about it. We have been so busy with band related shit (making cd, starting the business, etc.) that we haven't really practiced as a whole in about 3 months. Minus the one off show we had last month. We need some serious practice!!! We are gonna get back into the practice routine starting today...

For those who give a fuck, here is what we used to record the guitars on the new album:

Line 6 Pod Pro XT

Mesa Boogie Strategy power amp with the Mesa Boogie Triaxis pre-amp and Mesa 4x12 cab.

Will (our engineer) made a blend of the two amp tones, and it really sounds awesome!

Bass was recorded with a direct line, as well as using a guitar pod. I know it sounds like a ghetto set up, but it actually sounds really good! Has a nice warm "growl" to it, due to the fact that all this shit was running through a tube preamp.

There are acoustic guitars, a little bit of piano, and a shit load of guitar harmonizing (of course) on this album. But I wouldn't call this a "melodic death metal album" like God Was Created... Style-wise, it sounds like something inbetween "The Thoughts From Which I Hide" and "God Was Created". Dammit, I can't wait for this to come out, and get the tour goin!

I'm all giddy and shit. heh

The8thPlague said:
there better be another Cd Release Show. ;)
Yeah, but nothing will beat that sweatbox of a show of the GOD WAS CREATED cd release party. I still have not gained the weight back that I sweat off that night.