Helping The World To See Coming In March

thank god, this comes out prior to my departure for my 1 year stay in good old New Mexico as I will have to be at the cd release gig.

I will also spread the word of vehemence on 2 european tattooedsean tours(one next year hopefully and one after I get back from New Mexico). The second one if gone according to my early plan will be quite excellent.

I second fall of empyrean for the cd release gig.

Someone mentioned Impaled. I hope they can find a 2nd guitarist fast so they can start playing all their material again.

Fall_of_Empyrean said:
Apparently the Bash on Ash is no longer going to host live music come January of 2004. Yet another venue gone. Arizona sucks.
No Way! That is the best place though! It's so big. I don't really like the Mason Jar because it's too damn small. The Cajun House is pretty good...

Oh damnit... I just found out that the Cajun House was sold to somebody else who is changing it and will no longer do all ages shows!

Get fucking AA to support it :p This is awesome guys, I can't fucking wait till this gets released. Im gonna buy EVERY FUCKING COPY, then sell them for like 100 bucks when you guys get to the level Above and Beyond AA, and Deic... :p

So you guys coming to LA again or what? Ive been fucking waiting forever, had to miss out on the last show you guys did. And when you guys going to Wacken ;)

The Marquee charges you 5$ to park there, thats a rip off, those people look like they pocket the shit too......how can they keep track, what if they work together! Anyways we will play in a comfertable venue when that time comes.

VEHEMENCE said:
Vehemence-Helping The World To See album Release date is March 23, 2004
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
..... my birthday........ :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I can't wait!

VEHEMENCE said:
Vehemence-Helping The World To See album Release date is March 23, 2004
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
this day is destined to own in so many ways !