Heres some hope for you Metallica doubters *taken from Club-exclusive mag*

well you know i dont care much haha. flames always provide some comedy and shit. he'll get tired of it pretty soon anyway probably.
-neal

Im not talking about going to see him...why would i want to spend my money just so i can kick his ass? hahahahha........YEah, i looked at his profile as well...hahahha. The stupid fucker calls us idiots, but he says he lives in PISS. hahahha

But yeah, neal is right, the sorry ass will leave sooner or later.....and then somone else will s(troll) in...

I've got no faith that they'll ever release anything good again.

I just watched some behind the music thing with them, and i was totally ashamed to say that i'm a metallica fan, and even more ashamed to say that i actually own load and listen to it on occasion.

They are total losers. BALD losers at that :lol:

"Friends don't let friends get haircuts"

James Hetfield was one of the COOLEST guys around int he eighties, he was a dude. And now he's an old, boring man with no hair and a few tattoos and a drinking problem.

Fuckin 'tard.

Why must almost everyone who strolls in here always have his/her/it's head up his/her/it's ass? I just don't understand. Pilgrim is just one of those types of human beings that enjoys to come on message boards and act like a immature retarded inbred. Give him time and he will leave. I will not believe anything I hear about Metallica's new cd (good or bad) until it comes out.

Originally posted by Pilgrim
Wow! You go girl!! Stand up for yourself you fucking sissy.

Perhaps the end will come tonight.......

Man, you are such a faggot. You have been on here for a few weeks and you think you are hot shit with your stupid animated avatar you probobly scoured the net for. What a loser.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
you misunderstand dsm. i didn't "meh" at the fact that its there, simply displaying my thoughts of the post. that "meh" was a direct response to the content of the post, my thoughts on the upcoming metallica business. meh, meaning i show some interest in that it looks to be a little different, but i'm still uninterested and doubtful because metalica will have to work hard to earn my trust back. we shall see.

For me Meh is the sound a goat does.

well I read somewhere that Hammet said that they went to check out Meshuggah at Ozzfest and were suprised to find that some of the new Metallica sounds like Meshuggah

LOL

Lars couldn't play like that if he had 9 arms