Hey America: Stop Naming your kids stupid shit!

Arabs have got to be some of the most generic baby-namers in the world. How many Mohammads are there in the world anyway, like 100 million? iirc it's the most common name on the planet.

My first name is Aristidis...though I go by my middle name of Steve(n).

Nevertheless, whenever anyone realizes that Aristidis is my actual first name, they're all like "OMG THATS SO COOL DONT YOU GREEKS WORSHIP ZEUS OR W/E!!1!"

Ha, that's a cool/unusual name. All Greek names are imbued with this sort of inherent antiquity.
E.g.
"I am Kronos, king of titans and supreme ruler of storms. Tremble before my lightning bolts, puny mortals.":p

O snap you figured it out!!

My name is:

He Who Has The Right Idea, A Crown, And Is Descended From The Ancient Pagan God Of Wine

(Karl Sanders, if you're reading this, I want royalties off the next album)

A lot of people I know call me Aristidis humorously, but I can't really expect everyone to growl/chant an entire Nile song title while playing tech death riffs with Egyptian scales.

EDIT: O snap, 700th post!

Well I'm a W.A.S.P. but I'm not American so I have a decent name. Some people seem to be bothered by the fact that my legal first name is normally an abbreviated form of James though. Anyway afrocentrism bores me (having spent time in Africa doesn't help either).

I don't like it when random white girls are called India. Also, I dislike the popular french girls name Arianne.

I seriously think that everyone of child-bearing age must be required to take an IQ test, and if they score double digits, they are mandatorily sterilized.

Are you serious? You also want to decide who can bear babies and who can't? what kind of selfishness is this?! No offense man but i can't comprehend why people like you put their noses in stuff that they have no concern about? :erk:

This one is Moroccan, boy if I could pay Royal Air Maroc to put him on a plane damned to crash I would do it.
[...]

I saw him once after that. He greeted me, and I said "Do you hear something?" and walked away.

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled program.

This guy must be a dick. My friends who study abroad always try to be away from other arabs there cause they are usually shameful. Especially those from the middle east, sad tho.

Arabs have got to be some of the most generic baby-namers in the world. How many Mohammads are there in the world anyway, like 100 million? iirc it's the most common name on the planet.
lol, my name is Mohammad
In the arab world, there are a LOT of people who are named like "Mohammad Ali", or "Mohammad Amine", "Mohammad Salah" and so on.

I love Farsi names, like Shah and Amir (is Amir Farsi? I'll feel stupid if I'm wrong). White girls named "India" are always hipsters.

Dunno if its been mentioned but celebrities name their kids some retarded shit too. The guy from Coldplay and Gwenyth Paltrow named their kid "Apple". WTF? Female i think.

Are you serious? You also want to decide who can bear babies and who can't? what kind of selfishness is this?! No offense man but i can't comprehend why people like you put their noses in stuff that they have no concern about? :erk:

Yes, I'm serious about dim-witted people not reproducing, however I realize that government sanctioned eugenics is not realistic and also a slippery slope. I would never actually be in favor of a law sanctioning the sterilization of stupid people.

I love Farsi names, like Shah and Amir (is Amir Farsi? I'll feel stupid if I'm wrong). White girls named "India" are always hipsters.
Amir means "prince" in Arabic. An it's an Arabic name, dunno if it's Farisi too or not.

Yes, I'm serious about dim-witted people not reproducing, however I realize that government sanctioned eugenics is not realistic and also a slippery slope. I would never actually be in favor of a law sanctioning the sterilization of stupid people.

What if I think you're dim-witted and believe that you shouldn't reproduce (although i don't!)? you are okay with it? :lol:

Well we're going off topic here

:lol: Sorry, I was just skimming and figured everyone was saying their names so I was like why the fuck not...