Hey Brandon

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I'm fucming gone dude. Myself and all my buddies drank the beer that Mike and I pruchase for you earler this eve ing . Don;rt worry we will, I mean I will purchase you more brew to compesnaqate for it. I'm off to the striup club to go suck on suome s nippples, have a nice day.

= Your friend,

Jerry

Holy fucking shit i AM wasted off my ass. Just came back from spending over 700 bucks on cheap floozies. God damn did their nipples taste divine. Whta's money, aside from being a chanin that binds. I emancipated myself and suckled a teat with glee. Fuck any of you motherfuckers who judge me!!!!

FUkcing shitg !

:Spam:

:lol:

So you guys send me a text saying you bought me beer, then you drink it all. Post it on a forum when drunk, then talk about how strippers nipples are divine?

Fucking awesome :kickass:!

You do not know how much I hate myself, you, and everything else that exists right now. Every time a sensible thought came in to my head yesterday, I did the exact opposite.

Holy fucking shit i AM wasted off my ass. Just came back from spending over 700 bucks on cheap floozies. God damn did their nipples taste divine. Whta's money, aside from being a chanin that binds. I emancipated myself and suckled a teat with glee. Fuck any of you motherfuckers who judge me!!!!

FUkcing shitg !

:Spam:

:lol:

Nice job.

I just came back from replacing your haul of beer. Since I stopped at a different location, there has been some lineup changes.

New Brew Roster

Arrogant Bastard
Racer 5
Speedway Stout
Damnation

(I believe Mike is making an additional run for you.) If there's anything not on that list that you're literally dying to try let me know, I'll make an additional run.

I'm not a big bastard fan. Speedway Stout is the stuff that will make you wake up the next morning lying next to a pair of strange underwear.

Jason, to answer your question it's a pale ale.

I just came back from replacing your haul of beer. Since I stopped at a different location, there has been some lineup changes.

New Brew Roster

Arrogant Bastard
Racer 5
Speedway Stout
Damnation

(I believe Mike is making an additional run for you.) If there's anything not on that list that you're literally dying to try let me know, I'll make an additional run.

I'm so fucking excited to get these, here is how I rank my excitedness.

Arrogant Bastard = :kickass::kickass:
Racer 5= :kickass::kickass:
Speedway Stout = :kickass:^:kickass:
Damnation? = I hope is fucking good :kickass:

btw, there is a huge amount of science going into brewing. They actually send their brews into labs to get them tested for IBUs and alcohol content.

I just sent Mike a message.

The only other brew I want is some Stone and Yulesmith, but I think that's what Mike is getting.

I'll be bringing up 2 Bourbon County Stout, you want one Jerry?

Yes, I'll kindly take a spoonful of that Bourbon County. :kickass:

I believe we're right at the cut off for Yulesmith, it's a late Nov/Dec brew, no? Damnation is a popular brew by Russian River, one of the companies that you specifically mentioned.

I'm currently drinking a creatine (NO) concoction. The maker is "controlled labs", sounds pretty scientific to me! :dopey:

ahh if it's RR, up me to :kickass::kickass:

Mike should be getting me a Stone IPA or some shit with Pliny the Elder!

The local microbrewery had our Heathen Red Ale, and said it was very good, along with my Amarillo IPA!

So do you want me to bring up the reactors I work with to HC? I think we can get some good clinical type studies done!