hey bratprincess

SAZZ

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
kool avitar,thats my favorite show on TV today.the shield rules.i hope it lasts as long as married w/ children did but todays TV series only last about 5yrs.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
According to theshieldfans.com (thanks Thra:rofl:ude), they're confirmed through Season 5. After that, who knows? They're also working on a movie about the scandal that spawned The Shield in the first place. This waiting til January shit is killing me, though.

The Shield is definantly the best thing on TV. What do you guys/ladies think happened to the money? I mean they were just staring at it with a strange look.

Well, they had a plan about buying some real estate to launder the money, but they were all looking pretty guilty when they were looking at it. Spending time with your kids doesn't make you soft, it makes you a decent human being, something Mackey could use some more of. Now if he started taking Corinne's shit in order to see them, THAT would be going soft.

i didnt mean spending time with his kids making him soft. just not taking big risks to get him put in jail & not being able to see them for a long time.ive got 2 nephews that make me want to have kids even tho they are big pain in the asses lol,but thats why your mom always said i hope you have kids that act just like you & you see why my hair is turning gray.

Unfortunately, my husband's mother is the one that cursed us because he was just plain evil and she never thought she would like who he married. :lol:

Now as for Vic, I don't know, it's going to be hard for him with Claudette being the new captain, but obviously he'll pull something off just based on the fact that the show is about him. Maybe he'll end up setting up Lem or Ronnie to take the fall for him, I don't see him screwing Shane over, but you never know. I also heard one of the main characters is going to die next season.

Also, Michael Chiklis is going to be on the Orlando Jones Show tonight on Fx. It's on at 11 p.m. here, not sure about everywhere else.