Hey Dead Winter?

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
So, here's a situation for ya. You're in a room, it's padded, and there's one door. However, this door is guarded by the biggest blackest man you have ever seen. He says there are only 2 options at this point, blowing him, or taking it in the ass from him. He informs you that any attempts at suicide will result in your full revival via a space-time loop. Besides, the room is padded, and it's pretty damn hard to choke yourself to death. And you're naked :)Puke:). Any attempts at harm to him will trigger a space-time loop, which will send you back to the start of the ordeal, sans the explanation.

He whips out his cock, it's 12 inches long, 3 1/2 inches wide. Do you choke it down, or do you take it like a man?

So, here's a situation for ya. You're in a room, it's padded, and there's one door. However, this door is guarded by the biggest blackest man you have ever seen. He says there are only 2 options at this point, blowing him, or taking it in the ass from him. He informs you that any attempts at suicide will result in your full revival via a space-time loop. Besides, the room is padded, and it's pretty damn hard to choke yourself to death. And you're naked :)Puke:). Any attempts at harm to him will trigger a space-time loop, which will send you back to the start of the ordeal, sans the explanation.

He whips out his cock, it's 12 inches long, 3 1/2 inches wide. Do you choke it down, or do you take it like a man?

Neither. If he's standing guard, he could be standing guard to keep other people out.

Now let's look at it this way. In this room, do I get three meals a day and a place to sleep without having to deal with the constant urge to go on top of a fucking bell tower and start shooting all the retarded asshole wastes of oxygen in society? If so, it sounds like a little slice of heaven to me. I think I'll just stay where I'm at.

Neither. If he's standing guard, he could be standing guard to keep other people out.

You tell this to him, and he informs you that he is only there to keep you in, and administer the choice.

He also informs you that every minute you waste contemplating, a living being that you cherish dies.

If you just wait long enough you'll die of malnourishment. Problem solved (actually ALL problems solved at that point).

If you just wait long enough you'll die of malnourishment. Problem solved (actually ALL problems solved at that point).

That is seen as a form of suicide... space time will reset eventually, and you'll go through the entire process again.

This man is NOT fucking around. Except with your mouth or asshole, eventually.

This. Plus when the dysentery sets in and I start puking, shitting, and pissing myself, he'll be forced to sit there and suffer as well. In the end, I'M fucking Bubba.

Fuck the other people.

That is seen as a form of suicide... space time will reset eventually, and you'll go through the entire process again.

This man is NOT fucking around. Except with your mouth or asshole, eventually.

Actually it ain't suicide if I really want something to eat to stay alive and there's nothing there to eat.

This. Plus when the dysentery sets in and I start puking, shitting, and pissing myself, he'll be forced to sit there and suffer as well. In the end, I'M fucking Bubba.

Fuck the other people.

As I said. You make the choice to die out this way, that is suicide. As well as willingly accepting the fact that you're to harm him. Space-time will reset.

He stares at you. He needs you to make a choice. He'd say he doesn't have all day, but, he does control space-time, after all.

Actually it ain't suicide if I really want something to eat to stay alive and there's nothing there to eat.

Well, you made the choice to not accept either option to leave the room. By not accepting the options, you willingly chose a fate that would result in yourself dying. You know there isn't food, you know this as his giant woodworm stares deeply into your eyes. Space-time resets.

As I said. You make the choice to die out this way, that is suicide. As well as willingly accepting the fact that you're to harm him. Space-time will reset.

He stares at you. He needs you to make a choice. He'd say he doesn't have all day, but, he does control space-time, after all.

You have no idea the depths of depravity I will go to to foist my retribution upon assholes. If I know he'll have to suffer through the entire process with me every time he resets, I'd do it for all eternity.

With a fucking smile.

The resulting problem is space time can reset but knowledge of the previous resets would eventually warp your mind. You'd no longer be able to make conscious choices after centuries and nothing you did anymore would be voluntary due to prolonged psychosis, and eventually your death wouldn't be a suicide. If it DID erase previous experience, you'll keep doing the same thing, not knowing you did it before. The black man is in for a long, long wait no matter what.

You have no idea the depths of depravity I will go to to foist my retribution on assholes. If I know he'll have to suffer through the entire process with me, I'd do it for all eternity.

With a fucking smile.

Ok, you do this for nearly 300 years (in reality, 0 time has passed. Loved ones have died). You keep shitting your intestines out, rotting away, space time continues to reset. However, you now realize that after this long time, the man has begun to actually like the smell. And a little bit later, you realize he is now aroused by this whole process. He stares at you, laughing.

Well, you made the choice to not accept either option to leave the room. By not accepting the options, you willingly chose a fate that would result in yourself dying. You know there isn't food, you know this as his giant woodworm stares deeply into your eyes. Space-time resets.

Actually I didn't know there wasn't food. Maybe you should have clarified that in your original post.

How about this for an answer:

I'm not suckin' that dude's dick OR letting him fuck my ass and I don't plan on coming back to this thread again :)

The resulting problem is space time can reset but knowledge of the previous resets would eventually warp your mind. You'd no longer be able to make conscious choices after centuries and nothing you did anymore would be voluntary due to prolonged psychosis, and eventually your death wouldn't be a suicide. If it DID erase previous experience, you'll keep doing the same thing, not knowing you did it before. The black man is in for a long, long wait no matter what.

I've got time, right? If my mind goes, I'll be shitting, pissing, and vomiting all over the place anyway. I won't even be conscious.

See Eric, you fucked yourself. You gave ME the choice. It's not rape, it's MY choice. And this my pals is gonna suffer.