Hey Dead Winter?

How about carefully arranging my own sagging junk into a Mobius Strip while forcing out a long, bleating fart that changes the biochemical energy in the room and allowing me to teleport elsewhere. Proper calculations will probably reveal that my weiner will instead vanish into another dimension leaving me ball less, mouth agape, and with a freshly blown-dry ass.

Ok, you do this for nearly 300 years (in reality, 0 time has passed. Loved ones have died). You keep shitting your intestines out, rotting away, space time continues to reset. However, you now realize that after this long time, the man has begun to actually like the smell. And a little bit later, you realize he is now aroused by this whole process. He stares at you, laughing.

As he likes the smell, then so will I. Don't you like the smell of your own farts?

Actually I didn't know there wasn't food. Maybe you should have clarified that in your original post.

How about this for an answer:

I'm not suckin' that dude's dick OR letting him fuck my ass and I don't plan on coming back to this thread again :)

Fine. As you leave the thread, the man penetrates both of your regions... at the same time. His humungous man unit rips through all of your vital organs, and you lay, lifeless, upon the padded floor, of the padded room.

Next player!

I've got time, right? If my mind goes, I'll be shitting, pissing, and vomiting all over the place anyway. I won't even be conscious.

See Eric, you fucked yourself. You gave ME the choice. It's not rape, it's MY choice. And this my pals is gonna suffer.

In this universe, space time has no degenerative effects. This is some psuedo... black universe.

In this universe, space time has no degenerative effects. This is some psuedo... black universe.

If space-time has no degenerative effects, then blowing and getting fucked in the ass won't really mean anything, will it? But I'll still stay there just to spite him.

Give me a real challenge.

How about carefully arranging my own sagging junk into a Mobius Strip while forcing out a long, bleating fart that changes the biochemical energy in the room and allowing me to teleport elsewhere. Proper calculations will probably reveal that my weiner will instead vanish into another dimension leaving me ball less, mouth agape, and with a freshly blown-dry ass.

The man is confused by your effort, decides you're too god damn crazy to deal with, and let's you free, to wander the cosmos ball-less.

If space-time has no degenerative effects, then blowing and getting fucked in the ass won't really mean anything, will it? But I'll still stay there just to spite him.

Give me a real challenge.

YOUR GAME HAS ENDED! You made your choice, now you have paid the consequences. I feel sorry for the children of yours whom were revived, just to see the gaping cum covered hole of a corpse you now are. On Christmas.

I do not. My farts are that of rotting corpse.

Anyway the man eventually does the same thing he did to kevin... to you. Shame really. Only one of those holes had to massacred.

No. You went against the rules. I had to choose, not him. You can't change the rules in the middle of space-time. That's like me saying, "I'd break both of his legs and fuck your space-time bullshit!", which will not work according to your scenario.

Next.

YOUR GAME HAS ENDED! You made your choice, now you have paid the consequences. I feel sorry for the children of yours whom were revived, just to see the gaping cum covered hole of a corpse you now are. On Christmas.

Again, I didn't make a choice; YOU MADE THE CHOICE, which was against the GIVEN you set.

I'm still in play. You're a horrible game master. It's like you invented the Superman choice in rock/paper/scissors when it didn't exist in the first place.

Next turn.

Again, I didn't make a choice; YOU MADE THE CHOICE, which was against the GIVEN you set.

I'm still in play. You're a horrible game master.

I am sorry, but you were unwilling to do anything. The man, while having all the time in space, got bored of just watching you decompose. Plus, he got a raging hard-on. It had to be released. Your putridity became an aphrodisiac and you paid the price. I feel sorry for your wife, whom was delivered a vial containing what was left of your throat... On Valentines Day.

I am sorry, but you were unwilling to do anything. The man, while having all the time in space, got bored of just watching you decompose. Plus, he got a raging hard-on. It had to be released. Your putridity became an aphrodisiac and you paid the price. I feel sorry for your wife, whom was delivered a vial containing what was left of your throat... On Valentines Day.

Just watching me decompose? But YOU SAID that any attempt at suicide RESETS THE INSTANCE. Again, going back on your own rules. I CANNOT DIE.

Still in play.

You're never gonna win this one. You are the computer at the end of Fallout 3, and I am DW, a practical fucking lawyer when it comes to semantics and loopholes.

If this were a courtroom, I would've been acquitted due to mistrial.

But then again, by going against the rules of time-space, you have unwittingly sent shockwaves through the space-time continuum and thereby erasing all of mankind as we know it.

So we're all fucked, which is how I like it. If I'm going down, no pun intended, I'm fucking dragging everyone with me.

Wrong. You said you would spend time "puking, shitting, and pissing myself" when, in a way, this is a form of internal decomposition. Yes, it is a form of suicide, but does not count as such until it begins. He witnesses the start. Each time. For hundreds of years. He gets horny. You were wearing nothing. He dug the vileness. He left his own rule behind and raped the shit out of you. I feel sorry for your mother whom is going to be receiving a bag filled with the exploded remains of your heart... on Fathers day.

Wrong again. You're forgetting that you laid down the rule of the choice was completely mine and he was there for eternity, waiting. He cannot do anything unless I choose. If I don't choose, he kills someone close to me. I let them all die because death is inevitable anyway. He kills everyone I've ever come into contact with and I'm still there pissing and shitting myself, fanning the smell in his direction. He has to sit there and take it as long as I don't make a choice because he can't touch me until I choose. Now he's out of options and it's a waiting game.

My friend, I have the patience of a saint when it comes to retaliation. We will wait forever and ever and ever. By now everyone I know is dead and my only pleasure is to make Bubba smell my shit.

omg ur wrong no u r no u r no u r no u r.

Thread was good for about a page and half.

He broke the rule. I did not. You drove him to break the rule. I never said that he could not break the rules. He did create them, after all.

This is a perfect example of why one must be 100% in the right when debating with me, because if not, I'll bury them with their own mistakes. Doesn't matter if it gets boring, trite, or stupid. The focus is that I know I'm right or else I would've conceded half an hour ago and taken a shot in the mouth.