Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Belgar

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

Thrymfal

Snootchie Bootchies
Aug 14, 2003
Cocoa Beach, Florida
wow, i've been gone for a while. Sorry abut the abscence of your moderator, i've just been so busy with life and work and standup. I really miss the good ole days on this board, but i just don't have the time to be here consistently.

Which is why I am stepping down as moderator. You guys should all have a vote amongst yourselves (use this thread to keep it neat) and the winner will be my replacement. I'm sorry again, you guys deserve better.

with third option being Pagan Blood, he's a family man, a good man, been around a while, never drinks beers continously without properly hydrating himself with H2O in between, he's a reasanable man that is only missing a comb, I thereore vote for the ozzy homemaker, he also has the necessary experience and background, plus he's in front of or near by computer all day long, so kids cast your votes

Belgar for president you stupid fucks.
I will rule this board with an iron fist, I will not claim hold on Jagermeister endorsements, I will not enforce the patriot act on this forum, I will not be Oli's slaveboy, I will try to smile at new board msg asking the same old questions, yes brothers and sisters I will bring flowers and rainbows to the forum, I will not make jokes of dutch and brits and make fun of german beer and how the US metal scene sucks .... :Smug: and yeah .. I will try to wear another AA shirt at their shows.

PS and I gorgot .. and I will try to get the AA rednecks more involved on this forum.

Now, all bow down and tell me you are not worthy. :worship:

How about any "Any of the above" option? I'm sure any of them would be fine with most people, and equally ruthless with the, well, mentally handicapped posters.

I do like the duel idea, too. We could get the band to play and make it a PPV event or something. :)

Yeah, I'm with Bates. I have to pick ONE?? I like all the choices. I like the old mod, so I'm just grupmy right now. I'll vote when I get over it.

All three candidates are worthy of being the next mod imo. Can't vote on all three though so I'll have to not vote at all :p

my vote was casted on Pagan Blood since he's the most redneck looking one of the three of us, anyway, how much does the job pay?

also, we should throw Tyra into the mix, I know she would beat the rest of us silly, too bad the rules prohibit family members

2 votes, not bad not bad, considering I didn't vote for myself, Toilet Crusher you know who to vote for

e-peen for $200, what is it?

ok, here are the three necks in the running

DSCF0063.jpg

Belgar for president you stupid fucks.
I will rule this board with an iron fist, I will not claim hold on Jagermeister endorsements, I will not enforce the patriot act on this forum, I will not be Oli's slaveboy, I will try to smile at new board msg asking the same old questions, yes brothers and sisters I will bring flowers and rainbows to the forum, I will not make jokes of dutch and brits and make fun of german beer and how the US metal scene sucks .... :Smug: and yeah .. I will try to wear another AA shirt at their shows.

PS and I gorgot .. and I will try to get the AA rednecks more involved on this forum.

Now, all bow down and tell me you are not worthy. :worship:

This was a convincing speach, you got my vote.
:worship: <I'm not worthy
:D

if the winner doesn't get over 50% on the first round, there must be a final between the 2 highest scores... for that is what democracy is all about!

Kinda ironic that the guy who said Tomasz and I should be the next mods is getting the most votes.

Remember ... beer is your friend, vote in full sobriety.:kickass:

typical sociological pattern is taking place, for the most part;

1. countryman vote for their own
2. candidates vote for guess who, themselves (I think)
3. oppossite sex unfortunatelly IS NOT voting for the best looking one ;)
4. own brother not voting for you, typical doggy

I'll come with some more later,

later

btw, the two that voted for me, the beer is on me if I ever come across you