who's the new mod?

• Paganblood

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Tomasz

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Belgar

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Damn, dude! I read this last night, went to sleep and dreamed that my husband put up Clint's poster (the official PaganBlood for Mod poster, you know, the one that's made up of the avatar picture?) in our dining room. It had red LED lights for pupils, so every time I looked at it, Pagan's eyes would flash red at me. For some reason, this did not seem strange at all in the dream.

Very funny indeed to see all the ausies stick by their countryman ... the fact that noone from Belgium has stated "yeah I am voting for Belgar and supporting a countryman", tells me a lot about where my country is going today ... en de leeuw dansen en de leeuw dansen.
It's ok, redneck stomp Clint will be a good mod anyways. :kickass:

Well actually, Belgar, i voted for you not only because your speach kicked ass and because you're here often enough to mod and because you have a good sense of judgement when it comes to stupid threads/posts/posters to delete (Tomasz and Paganblood have these same qualities so i couldn't decide on that), but also because you are a walloon, and as a frenchman i feel close to wallonia. :) (my grandmother actually was a walloon that my poilu grandfather picked up during WW1 :D)

Well actually, Belgar, i voted for you not only because your speach kicked ass and because you're here often enough to mod and because you have a good sense of judgement when it comes to stupid threads/posts/posters to delete (Tomasz and Paganblood have these same qualities so i couldn't decide on that), but also because you are a walloon, and as a frenchman i feel close to wallonia. :) (my grandmother actually was a walloon that my poilu grandfather picked up during WW1 :D)

Well thanks ... I have been doing some pondering on whether or not I would chose to be french or german, should our dear country fall apart.
Hehe Wallonia would be a nice little country as well ... without all the cry babies from the north. This is why I proudly have my big Hainaut flag on display in my living room.
Come visit us in Wallonia one of these days, you won't regret it. Pls avoid Bruxelles, it is as bad as Paris.

I voted for Thomasz, I am one of the two bro! I like his posts and he has been here since the beginning of this forum.