who's the new mod?

• Paganblood

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Tomasz

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Belgar

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
I'll get you a beer then at Orlando show, that is if you're of age ;). Just look me up, I'll be the dude with hair, black t-shirt and in general clothes on for everybody's sake.

that's right eveybody 1 vote = 1 beer ;)

Well now I know what to look for, I'll be expecting that beer haha.

Well thanks ... I have been doing some pondering on whether or not I would chose to be french or german, should our dear country fall apart.
Hehe Wallonia would be a nice little country as well ... without all the cry babies from the north. This is why I proudly have my big Hainaut flag on display in my living room.
Come visit us in Wallonia one of these days, you won't regret it. Pls avoid Bruxelles, it is as bad as Paris.

Yeah, I actually did go to Bruxelles already. Just for a day, so the little i've seen of it didn't please me that much indeed, I was in a very industrial, populated and commercial area. I'm sure there are nicer neighborhoods though.
I also went to this flemmish medieval town for a couple of days, was nice. Forgot what its called though but apparently its famous for being a tourist attraction.

I also went to this flemmish medieval town for a couple of days, was nice. Forgot what its called though but apparently its famous for being a tourist attraction.

I am sure it was Bruges ... yeah nothing special but tourists there ... if you come close to the border I can suggest that you visit this ... since you are into archeology. http://www.archeosite.be/ in Wallonia.

I went there this summer for the archeological wknd last August, they had the legion from Bavay doing military exercise as well as the band that did the soundtrack for the HBO, Rome serie + many other activities ... can't forget the mead, hydromel, cervoise,....

Well thanks ... I have been doing some pondering on whether or not I would chose to be french or german, should our dear country fall apart.
Hehe Wallonia would be a nice little country as well ... without all the cry babies from the north. This is why I proudly have my big Hainaut flag on display in my living room.
Come visit us in Wallonia one of these days, you won't regret it. Pls avoid Bruxelles, it is as bad as Paris.

It's okay, we'll take brussels off your hands for you.

Celtik, couldn't it have been Bokrijk or Tongeren?

Yeah, the town i went to see in Flanders was indeed Bruges. :)
That experimental archeology thing is pretty neat Belgar. I know of a few here in France, but if I get a chance to go to wallonia i'll certainly check that one out.
I should get my drivers licence first though ^^

Alright so here's how I look at it. None of them should be elected...BECAUSE

Being the selfish son of a bitch teenager I am, I believe that I should take place as mod. THINK ABOUT IT! I'm the youngest right?! That means that it will be an even longer time until you have to find a new mod because I'm not going to die before any of them!

THANK ABOUT IT!!!

Let Oden be on my side...