Hey everybody...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Welcome back. My website will be up soon so don;t worry. I took it down for several reasons mainly to decide on what the next move is in my life as a musician. As you already know MOD is touring in June and July with Crisis and JAcknife and all I expect is to get out there and have a good time. I hope to meet most of you and more importantly I want to thank Deron from U.M. for taking the board down and re-activating it. I see a real solid guy in him and believe me he was pissed at me too.
We also have a new moderator. Dave from Chicago, BUDDY LOVE BOMB who is a fan of MOD-SOD and ANTHRAX. So I figure this will help keep me in check. Hope to hear from all you soon.
Peace
Milano

Nice to have the board back up and running. Things were a bit too quiet while you were out. Anyway, from your post it sounds like you may have something new planned musically? A cool surprise in store for everyone maybe?

Hey Billy nice to see you got the board back and I intend to play nice this time around. I have to admit you did get under my skin a little with the Thrax/comments to other long time posters on the board but I don't give a fuck anymore.

O/T I just bought tickets to see you at Ten Bells in Grand Rapids. So is there any chance of hanging out and having a drink before/after the show? Also, who is going to be in your touring band?

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
O/T I just bought tickets to see you at Ten Bells in Grand Rapids. So is there any chance of hanging out and having a drink before/after the show? Also, who is going to be in your touring band?

All info is available at my website right now. I wish M.O.D. played in Europe as well...

Hey Billy,
Glad to see you back. I hope all is well & all is forgiven. Some people on here hit below the belt, but I hope that's all in the past. I'm a huge fan of both SOD & Anthrax (with Bush, oh & ya you were right!).
I just wanted to know if you play any SOD material in concert?