Hey everybody...

Thraxgirlie said:
but he was right about the other two things? :tickled:

Hmm, I thought the fact that I was posting in English rather than, say, Punjabi, spoke volumes about the response to part of the post. With reference to the asshole part, takes one to know one, maybe?
:oops:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Hey Billy nice to see you got the board back and I intend to play nice this time around. I have to admit you did get under my skin a little with the Thrax/comments to other long time posters on the board but I don't give a fuck anymore.

O/T I just bought tickets to see you at Ten Bells in Grand Rapids. So is there any chance of hanging out and having a drink before/after the show? Also, who is going to be in your touring band?

See you there

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
See you there

Kick ass :headbang: I finally get to meet the infamous Buddy Love Bomb. Is your band going to be one of the openers?

Billy, I am glad you decided to go to Grand Rapids!!! That place is much nicer then Detroit. Plus I am way stoked that Scott Sergeant is going to be on guitar...I can't fucking wait for the show now

I'm glad that your board's back Billy! :headbang: I don't post here much, but I check in from time to time to see what's new in the world of Milano.