Hey Everyone!

Abstract Solution

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hey all,

I've been reading this board for the last few years or so, but unfortunately, I've had a motherload of computer issues, so I was never able to join the community. That said... Hi everyone!

Symphony X are perhaps my favorite band. I was in the official fan club for a while, and submitted one of the stories featured on its website. I have all their albums (including a copy of their self titled debut, which was broken into several peices, duct taped back together, and still works fine!), and had the awesome pleasure of hanging with the band a few years ago.

Anyway, hopefully now that my PC issues are solved, I'll be able to make some actual posts. Should be fun :)

yeah the cool thing about this forum as opposed to some others is that the regulars here are all actually cool, nice, decent people, and with the exception of a bit of arguing, all pretty much respect each other. I dunno about anyone else but I've never found that sort of environment on other forums.

Haha, kenneth totally is the black sheep. That's ok though, somehow he fits in.

And we bicker and bitch a lot with each other, but for the most part it is intelligent.

And my one piece of advice... everything is ok when danceboy is in the house!

:danceboy:

Yeah, this forum is really friendly and has the most awesome mods ever :headbang:

The only thing is that Ursut usually pops in to stir shit up every once in a while, but that's only once per few months :D

SilentRealm said:
yeah the cool thing about this forum as opposed to some others is that the regulars here are all actually cool, nice, decent people, and with the exception of a bit of arguing, all pretty much respect each other. I dunno about anyone else but I've never found that sort of environment on other forums.
Kamelot forum's pretty friendly also.... actually, Kamforum's over-friendly at times.

And also, if this forum was a tv show, it would be the best thing ever to grace the big shiny talking picture box.

hey, the mods should be back from Atlanta soon and they might even welcome you themsleves. This weekend i had the pleasure of meeting Matt Moliti and J Dubbya himself, who was annoying the hell out of poor Mattias IA Eklundh...(hehe, just kidding)

So far, the people here seem to be pretty intelligent and fair.

I stuck my head in on the Dream Theater forum and it scared the living crap out of me! I love that band, but the people on the forum were crazy and had no idea what the word 'opinion' meant.

Intelligent conversation should be a refreshing change of pace.

Dave :)

Hey Abstract, welcome. Yeah, this forum's friendly, and you'll occasionally run into some smart ass comments, but everyone's cool for the most part. And our lovely moderator Jax keeps the ship in top shape. Enjoy :)