Hey guess what guys...my exgirlfriend lurks this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahaha

You're fucking hysterical....as well as pathetically defensive about this whole thing.

Whassamattah hon?

You can tell us....we wont judge you.

Let me see:

Dred: been to jail, posts pictures of his ex in an internet forum to feel important;

the phenom: types like a fucking retard and sounds the same;

vikk: LOOKS like a retard and is the master of typing "lol" and kissing ass.

Yes, I was wrong to take the trio seriously.

dawnghost wants to sound mature and a jesus-lover, and no one gives a shit about that in here ;D and how this is the internet, he may as well have a criminal record, because this is the internet, you can do what the fuck you want

EDIT: FUCK!:lol: Vikk got him first :lol:

^^you forgot dawnghost: Worst retard of all...this is the lowest lifeform on earth and is investigated and tried to exterminate. Every attempt to kill him has ended in him sucking their dicks to leave them alone...

Types like a retard and sounds the same? DUDE FUCK YOU! :lol:When would you have heard me?:lol: Also...im a helluva lot nicer than you!

I really hope you're not considering a job in psychology.

:lol::lol:

...i don't think they take mental people to do that job.

EDIT: Dawnghost: Calling us all douchebags is not an opinion...you can display your opinion in a non-agressive way. That way you seem alot more smart you know!:lol:

Fixed for you.

since you're a old member of this forum, and you wasn't here for some time, let me update you.

your opinion is not important, my opinion is not important. just because your boss is fucking you in the ass, and also fucking your girlfriend in the ass, it doesn't mean you should rage this board =/

since you're a old member of this forum, and you wasn't here for some time, let me update you.

your opinion is not important, my opinion is not important. just because your boss is fucking you in the ass, and also fucking your girlfriend in the ass, it doesn't mean you should rage this board =/

Dumbshit, just because my opinion doesn't matter to you, does it mean I should be quiet if I read something I don't agree with?

You may do that because you're a spineless bastard who won't stand up for what you believe in, or worse, who doesn't even have any moral values to start with. But don't expect everyone to be like the three of you, posting "lol" to everything because they can't be bothered to think.

^Yeah...and there is no reason to get butthurt over threads not concidering you *points finger at dawnghost*

Learn to spell, you fucking dimwit.

Dumbshit, just because my opinion doesn't matter to you, does it mean I should be quiet if I read something I don't agree with?

You may do that because you're a spineless bastard who won't stand up for what you believe in, or worse, who doesn't even have any moral values to start with. But don't expect everyone to be like the three of you, posting "lol" to everything because they can't be bothered to think.

what's the matter bro? :cry: too much lightning-kidnaps there? too much lost bullets around? taking too much drugs and voting for Garotinho? :(

*hugs*

He's the only one being mature, stop talking like you know what youre saying. We all know you just follow the group

Saatanan_saatana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.