Hey how can you tell if a broad is cute over the phone?

cthulufhtagn said:
you have no idea how many people respond to that hat, i get "SLAYERR!!" or "what's up, slayer" on a daily basis
Yes I do, I wore a Slayer hat nearly every day for a few years in high school, a shitload of people knew me but didn't know my name, so they called me Slayer. I remember writing NAD in huge letters under the bill, and I think "I like her butt because it's big" (had a friend that liked fat chicks) and my girlfriend's name as well.

I should find that hat, I'll bet it still smells funny.

ahahaha wtf?!?!? I just spent an hour trying to downsize a funny pic and still couldn't get it work. So I tried "upload from your computer", tried some random photo and UM fucking downsizes it automatically. Wish I woulda known that before hand.

dorian gray said:
ahahaha wtf?!?!? I just spent an hour trying to downsize a funny pic and still couldn't get it work. So I tried "upload from your computer", tried some random photo and UM fucking downsizes it automatically. Wish I woulda known that before hand.
hahaha you're like my parents with computers

hahaha my new one is more appropriate.
And, yeah, I'm way behind as far as computers go. But I can skate backwards, sooooo.....I dunno

haha this new one is the best. The other one was a pose. This one is was taken by the wife as I zoned out on this stupid fucking forum.

dorian gray said:
haha this new one is the best. The other one was a pose. This one is was taken by the wife as I zoned out on this stupid fucking forum.
hahaha this story just made it better, totally candid pose.

I did like the other one though, that's sorta what I look like when taking the (second) morning dump.

Yeah, I wish I could see what thread I was on. It was back in November ought-five.