Hey mr. V, ever done any of these songs live?

Devourer

Traveller
Jan 20, 2004
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hello,
just wondering, have u ever done Jökeln live? I fucking like that song and relaly wanna hear it live...
And what about För kung och fosterland :D

Anyway, I would like to hear any of your live shows but I just can't go to any concert of you cause it's too far away and too expensive...I only got 'Live In Skellefteå' but it has only 5 songs !!! So, where can I get some more live shows?? :p

Devourer said:
Hello,
just wondering, have u ever done Jökeln live? I fucking like that song and relaly wanna hear it live...
And what about För kung och fosterland :D

Anyway, I would like to hear any of your live shows but I just can't go to any concert of you cause it's too far away and too expensive...I only got 'Live In Skellefteå' but it has only 5 songs !!! So, where can I get some more live shows?? :p
we do a lot of old songs..still we haven't done Jökeln..but other songs from the same album.

We don't have anyother shows to put out.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
we do a lot of old songs..
humph.....thats kind of a lie, isn´t it :p I mean on the skellefteå radiogig 2002 u did 4/5 songs from the two latest albums, and on bengtsfors last year u did 8/11 songs from the two latest albums, thats it!
Anyway, MrV i hope u variate the old songs u play on this years bengtsfors?! It whould also be fun to hear something from "Hedniskt Hjärtad" this time.
"Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel" was greate performed live i must say, easy the best song u played. But i guess (and hope) u won´t reveal your masterplan SETLIST, and that u will have some suprise included.....

I hope they have more playing time in Bengtsfors this year :D
But still.....isn't it natural a band chooses to play and present their new stuff? Although I'm curious how TFB material will end up live.