Hey, San Antonio people

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!
Jan 4, 2008
Texas
I've been in town the last couple days, but I'm all alone today, until maybe later tonight. I don't want to just spend the day sitting around in my hotel room, though. What's some fun stuff to do, or where are some good photo locations? I already spent a lot of yesterday in the market district. I actually got lost and walked around for a while before I found my car. I got some pictures, though, so it's all good. Anyway, hit me up with suggestions, guys!

Oh, and I could have sworn I saw Cara driving across San Pedro yesterday. :lol: Probably not, though.

Go to the Alamo! And ask to see the basement :loco:

I was just talking to my friend last night about how I've been to San Antonio so often but have never seen the Alamo. I'll put it in the maybe pile.

Stick around until the 13th and go see Hatchet.

I'm actually leaving tomorrow morning to head off to Austin for a few days. I did see Dick Dale last night, though. It was awesome.

There is nothing I like more than to explore a new city. If you're alone, take this opportunity to walk around and see the city.
Why spend the day in the hotel room? that's just lame.
Go out! have a nice lunch outside, walk the streets, find cool shops, cafes, bars and talk to random peeps. That's seriously one of my hobbies everytime I travel.
:)

There is nothing I like more than to explore a new city. If you're alone, take this opportunity to walk around and see the city.
Why spend the day in the hotel room? that's just lame.
Go out! have a nice lunch outside, walk the streets, find cool shops, cafes, bars and talk to random peeps. That's seriously one of my hobbies everytime I travel.
:)

Well, I had done a lot of that yesterday. It's already late afternoon, though, so it looks like I'll be walking around the Riverwalk and surrounding area. I found a nearby park I'll check out first. Time to go be an obnoxious tourist and meander around taking pictures of everything! :kickass: