Hey WD, I want to discuss a major marketing decision that shall put Nevermore on top

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
A WARREL DANE INFLATABLE BEARD!!! Think about it. Everyone wants one, now everyone CAN HAVE ONE!!!!!!!! And, who else has an inflatable beard???!!! Yeah, you know it's a great idea. Now, I would like 50% of all profits.

It would be made of vinyl, and there would be a sticky pad to attach it to your chin.

I think thewendy should make this a sticky. Or should I say the super sexy, cherubic HEATHEN wendy who participated in the degradation of my thread. I DARE THEE!!!!:hotjump:

Okay, forget it........I'm going to bed......but when I come back tomorrow, there better be a reply to this thread with the name WD beside it......OR SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!!!!!!! :flameon:

You know...all that you have to say is "Wow, that's a great idea, why didn't I think of it?" It's quite simple and QUITE EASY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *really goes to bed this time*

Exactly. OOOHHH, and look at this. Warrel didn't respond. How surprising. :rolleyes: Well, you know what Warrel, that's fine. That's just fine. You just sit there, and don't pay attention to my ingenious idea, because you know what? I'm going to grow my own super duper cool ass beard, and then, I'm going to create an inflatable version. And everyone all over the world is going to want one. Every kid is going to have it on his or her Christmas wish list. Every grandmother, uncle, mother, great grandmother, aunt, father, sister, brother, and baby is going to be begging for it. And I am going to swim in an ocean of money, while you whine in your little band, penniless.