Heyho

Lethargica

New Metal Member
Jan 19, 2003
Visit site
I'm new here so I thought I should introduce myself :p
I'm 19 and I live in Estonia...my fav bands are Metallica, Anathema, Nightwish, Sirenia and Skyfire since last night :)
Greetings to Shmeir who advised me to check this band :D

Welcome to our humble abode.....dont let Shmeir scare you off with all his talk about "stroking his trent" if ya catch my drift :err:

:)

I think the scariest part is how often F_V likes to bring it up, if you know what I mean...;)

Originally posted by Gums
Welcome to the board ! If stroking of trents scares you, let me know. I wrote a song and made a video with it, it will make you feel aaaaalllllll better

that and dont listen to neal.....he spits out a lot of propaganda about his right wing extremist political ideas and is always hiding behind his hogwash rhetoric.

:err:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
that and dont listen to neal.....he spits out a lot of propaganda about his right wing extremist political ideas and is always hiding behind his hogwash rhetoric.

:err:
hahaha good shit.
-neal

dam u all and this infernal reputation uve given me :lol:

i dont even own a tent!!! well my sister does, but dont start going off about me stroking my sisters tent either :mad:

and yes, u have me to thank for educating another person in the ways of Skyfire :D