Hi everyone, I am new here.

Originally posted by Faith
LMAO...Ghetto Metal.....would that include lyrics about spliffs, and mah niggaz, not to mention Ghetto booty?.......:lol:

BLING BLING MO FUCKA, YEEEEEA BOYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

*guitar solo*

Could this be that nu-metal thing I keep seein people talk about?

Where to start, where to start.

If I'm in a good mood:

Tool, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, old Nine Inch Nails, Sublime, Eminem (cuz he makes me laugh), Faith No More, Primus.

If I wanna fuckin break someone off and I'm fired up (most of the time): Slayer, Godhead, Death, Rise, Dark Days, In Flames, Satyricon, Slipknot (only since Iowa), Fear Factory (they hit pinnacle with Obsolete), Old Man's Child, Opeth, Nevermore, old Kreator (they're touring again, you hear about that shit?), and a whole grip of other shit. This is only some of it. If I hadn't gotten socked so much in the head tonight training for my fight, I'd name more. Right now I just wanna get stoned and forget I hurt.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Where to start, where to start.

If I'm in a good mood:

Tool, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, old Nine Inch Nails, Sublime, Eminem (cuz he makes me laugh), Faith No More, Primus.

If I wanna fuckin break someone off and I'm fired up (most of the time): Slayer, Godhead, Death, Rise, Dark Days, In Flames, Satyricon, Slipknot (only since Iowa), Fear Factory (they hit pinnacle with Obsolete), Old Man's Child, Opeth, Nevermore, old Kreator (they're touring again, you hear about that shit?), and a whole grip of other shit. This is only some of it. If I hadn't gotten socked so much in the head tonight training for my fight, I'd name more. Right now I just wanna get stoned and forget I hurt.
Holy shit its the karate kid, no Pantera in there huh?

Wait.....there's a difference between "Goth" and "Bat trash" real goth's don't walk around looking like a fucking clown of doom. :lol:
I'm a goth.....have been for a long time....it's not about being oh so depressed or wearing all black......it's all about looking at life from a slightly different angle.

And if some are offended by being labeled Bat Trash.........go cry somewhere else. I have no patience for people who walk around feeling sorry for themselves and expect the world to cater to them because they're "different". Do the world a favor and wash the shit off your face, get a education, a job, and be usefull.

Okay....sorry for the rant.......just haven't done that in a while and it's been screaming to come out. :D