Hi im a newbie

theater66

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2008
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and that ive fallen in love with OPETH:worship: and had to join this forum, a little about me, well im 41 and live in Surrey [ UK] and love underground bands and not much of the mainstream. Ive only recently discovered opeth and i must admit it took my head a while to get used to the CMV:loco: but now im used to them and to me they bring something new and original to my music collection. Dream theater are my fav group of any band and its cool to see both bands together on stage and appreciating each other with the interviews. Ghost reveries is in my top10 albums of all time and for me its a masterpiece and by the end of the year i willl get all Opeth's albums [ only have damnation, watershed and GR and the dvd of Lamentations] Well thats a bit about me.

Welcome :) I'm an oldie / goldie myself, been a fan of Opeth since '98/'99, this forum has degenerated somewhat but don't be put off by the many übercool kids posting naughty words all over the place - there are some solid discussions here as well.

Welcome :) I'm an oldie / goldie myself, been a fan of Opeth since '98/'99, this forum has degenerated somewhat but don't be put off by the many übercool kids posting naughty words all over the place - there are some solid discussions here as well.

agreed.

Actually when someones posts 'shit thread', it most certainly means that they really liked reading what you had to say. Any further 'insults' are just humorous ways of saying 'Hi' and 'You're great'.

Actually there are lots of assholes here. What comes out of assholes? Shit, usually.

I kind of agree with you on that point.. Its like saying shit thread is becoming something normal..
From now on, shit thread is a good thing!
Yay

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and that ive fallen in love with OPETH:worship: and had to join this forum, a little about me, well im 41 and live in Surrey [ UK] and love underground bands and not much of the mainstream. Ive only recently discovered opeth and i must admit it took my head a while to get used to the CMV:loco: but now im used to them and to me they bring something new and original to my music collection. Dream theater are my fav group of any band and its cool to see both bands together on stage and appreciating each other with the interviews. Ghost reveries is in my top10 albums of all time and for me its a masterpiece and by the end of the year i willl get all Opeth's albums [ only have damnation, watershed and GR and the dvd of Lamentations] Well thats a bit about me.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/403593-opeth-member-do-you-fancy.html

WELCOME!