hi iris

ledmag said:
yeah, but im board, and i want to KNOW hahahha.
please enlighten me.

I mean i already have my own opinion of nearly everyone in this thread....some bad, some good, but WHAT? hahha

Im a little confused my self, so Im gonna not bother assuming anything, read up on the thread TEE dedicated to IRIS, you'll find all u need to know there. HAHA, it's dumb if ya ask me, but what do I know, hehe.

. Well, it seem sto me, that WD my want to fuck iris hahahahahahah........if thats what you mean.

SOme ppl like to make PUPETS out of other ppl. Maybe thats what someone was trying to tell IRIS.....then again, i may be way off center.

WD thinks himself a puppet master IMO. If you get me.

ledmag said:
. Well, it seem sto me, that WD my want to fuck iris hahahahahahah........if thats what you mean.

SOme ppl like to make PUPETS out of other ppl. Maybe thats what someone was trying to tell IRIS.....then again, i may be way off center.

WD thinks himself a puppet master IMO. If you get me.

Maybe he and Iris are friends, and maybe that makes some people jealous.

thats what i was getting at.
Maybe WD is pulling her strings, and others are trying to inform her.

You know all im saying is thoery. Or just my opinion.

None of us really know, BUT WD.

Oh well, its not as bad as i thought it may be.

Thanks for all the info.

I still say some of this shit is just too nice. SAPPY. FAKE

Mine wasn't sappy or fake. It was genuine, but you're right, some of it was fake. Iris really is great though.
N/P: Within Temptation-In Perfect Harmony (OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, Sharon Den Adel is the fucking greatest female metal singer in the goddamn world. HOLLYYYY SHITTT!!!! Just by hearing her voice on this song, I fall in love. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Arjen didn't use her right on Into The Electric Castle, he didn't do her voice justice. Her voice kicks ass!!)

Lord of Metal said:
Mine wasn't sappy or fake. It was genuine, but you're right, some of it was fake. Iris really is great though.

What/who was fake? I don't see why any of us would bother being "fake" to Iris. Do you have a problem with women being nice and appreciating each other?

I dare you say that about her Iris!!! :lol: But seriously, I think she is better than Floor, but I also like After Forever. (remember, I like almost any metal, *except grindcore and nu*) Star One is very very good. But have you heard Into the Electric Castle, none of his work is as good as it. It slaughters anything else he has done. I mean, even Fish sings on it :headbang:. And you are right, he does use mostly soprano style vocalist, but not on everything. And I think that he should get Devin Townsend to be a guest vocalist and guest musician on his next cd. Oh, and WARREL.

"What/who was fake? I don't see why any of us would bother being "fake" to Iris. Do you have a problem with women being nice and appreciating each other?"
Oh, what, do you have a problem with me. Well bring it on!!!! :lol: Iris, tell her or him, I'm really a nice person, because my feelings are hurt. :lol: Go ahead Iris, tell him or her what I said about love, yeah, that'll convince him or her.

Waha!!!
Silly LoM... Gs ASKED you who or what, not that it was you!
Yes, nothing to fake, impossible when you know what it is!! heh ;)

One of his famous quotes, GS: (because he wants me to say it, and i love that line) ..here it comes again, one more time:

"To make the highest connection of all connections".

-x-
Iris
*pets LoM on the shoulder*
Feeling better already? ;)

*sob, sniff* Yeah, thank you Iris, I needed that. I feel much better now. :lol: Yes, and remember, she said one of my famous quotes, seeing as I have millions. :lol: Damn, there goes my ego again, I swear, I can't control the damn thing.

Lord of Metal said:
"What/who was fake? I don't see why any of us would bother being "fake" to Iris. Do you have a problem with women being nice and appreciating each other?"
Oh, what, do you have a problem with me. Well bring it on!!!! :lol: Iris, tell her or him, I'm really a nice person, because my feelings are hurt. :lol: Go ahead Iris, tell him or her what I said about love, yeah, that'll convince him or her.

My you're defensive.
I have no problem with you...I was just asking who you were accusing of being fake - I'm just curious.
Sappy if you think, but I thought most of the comments were very sweet.

Well, I don't know if I want to point anyone out, but I thought forbidden's comments were a little overboard. (no offense to forbidden)
"Yes Iris, you just ignore that bull-shit certain women bring u here, if she/they only knew u personaly, she/they would be speechless, as for I am speechless from ur beauty, you got it going on girl, you know what u want in life, and u go for it, and ur so honest not only with others but to urself as well, such a beautiful quality Iris. I think certain ppl are just plain and simple, TOO JEALOUS for their own good. Its hard for them to except ppl for who they really are when they can't even except themselves first. Im sure you let nothing get to u anyway, You just keep on keepin on girly, ur beautiful."
No offense to Iris, for she is a great human being, but I realize that great human beings are in the world, so I am never left speechless, instead I just bond with them, because I can bond with those like me. :D Not to brag, but I am an amazing human being. :lol: Damn, there's that ego problem again. Anyway, I know DMR was serious, because they are *sisters*. And I don't really see why you would come on here and waste your time to defend someone you don't even know, who *I* have not seen be attacked on this board, and even if she was, she can defend herself, especially on the internet :rolleyes:. Hell, from what I know, she has been through a lot in life and has a lot of knowledge, and is perfectly capable of handling herself, and also, I do believe, likes to learn from mistakes. And she does wear vulnerability like a crown. And I think you would know that if you read her posts all of the time. But I am just making assumptions, you are probably a great human being.

I just find Floor's vocals to be the stereotypical goth female vocal. I know she is a great singer, but her vocals are not special, almost every female goth metal vocalist sings like that. Sure, the quality is good, but it isn't unique. I still love her vocals, though, but I like Aden's better. And if I want to hear the operatic style female vocalist, I would prefer to listen to Tarja than Floor, seeing as Nightwish isn't a goth metal band, making Nightwish's music more unique than After Forever's and also making Tarja's vocals more unique than Floor's because of the style of metal she sings to. So nah!

Oh no, no NAH!!
What i try to say here is: No need to dare!!
Just give your opinion, all we have to do is accept it.
We don't have to agree.
And i get your point, it's clear.
I got the intention.

-x-
Iris

:lol: Iris, I never dared you. I said "I dare you say that" as in "I can't believe you said that." It's an expression. I wasn't actually daring you. :lol: Poor confused Iris. :lol: I know we each have our own opinion, I was just giving mine. Oh, and I hate those tshirts, it seems like everyone is schizophrenic these days.

Yeah, I know. I just thought I would repeat what you said. Of course, you know that will never happen to you Iris. :D No it won't.

OMG, you have it too!! :eek:
You said "repeat"..and you actually did it!!
:lol:

-x-
Iris
As well do i..
i'm having a hard time, posting..heh ;)