hi chromatose

Chromatose said:
Thanks, that's very true!!
You know, someone bought be breakfast at the local squid club, and they were so right!
From the day I hatched as a little squidling,
I've had a cannibalistic hunger, and the best thing is, that is in everyone
Indeed, the evil inside.
My squid ink,
It's just a defense .. and defenses are made for protection,
but it would be put to such better use BLINDING MY PREY, and
feasting on their tasty flesh.

-x-
Chromatose
lol.gif
hmmmm what an interesting thread to greet me today...hahaaa

yeah, I was bored, saturday morning, waiting for my ride to Pittsburgh, thats what happens when I'm left alone. :lol:

Tee said:
mamu mu jebem, vec gnjilu! :) awa, you can see, that he's retarded, was retarded, that is, I mean, that face expression. azal, which of yours said that Archie spent more time walking around the world with a sock on his head, than him (that person) with socks on his feet? :tickled: Raznatovic Razhno, the Barbecue Man.....

Slobodane, you aren't a Serbian. :D
:tickled: :loco: :D

I miss azal. :(

nope. poor were the people he was slaughtering with his own two hands. and over his men. radnom people that were Croats or Muslims. I believe the cub just grew into a nice big tigah. :) whereas the sleezbag got wasted in the hotel lobby :Spin:

junky was the coolest guy to ever post here, then run off to marry someone on a drunken whim, but not actually get married, then never return..........................................

lizard said:
azal and his bud BodyRemover still post over on the Kayo Dot board.

That place creeps me out, man.
I can't post there.

From the outside, its fun, like a circus sideshow, but once you see the dark underbelly things that you once found delightful and cuddly, i.e. the bearded woman, or flipper babies.... well, you realize THEY EAT THE BRAINS OF BUNNY RABBITS, and GET OFF WATCHING GAY ORGIES between a chipmunk, a squirrel, and santa claus, all happening to a soundtrack by Yanni.

sick man... just sick.

And that childhood innocence you once felt while eating ice cream cones?? It's gone..... gone.............. gone.

actually I started posting on the motW board when it was new, and did so off and on for a while, but that guy "ChromeLife" posted more, and the name was too similar to mine, and its too confusing because then I momentarily think I started a thread or made a post that I didn't remember. And then next thing I know I'll be waking up in a pile of leaves in the woods next to a opossum smoking a cigarette.

its all for my own safety.