hi chromatose

Vraaati se, opet sa novim ljetom, vrati se, moru sa juznim vjetrom, vrati se-he-hehe, ja bit cu tuuu. (Milo Hrnic)
mos si mislit.
ja bi plakala za Djindjom da se vrati na vasem mjestu... ali ode vam i Loso u nepovrat, sta taj baljezga, Seselj je duhovit, ne zna sto je tocka, ali netko bi mu trebao rec da izgleda ko Hrvat. :D a i ti sine Zele..... nisi nesto crnomanjast.... :err:

houg.

jesi cula da su uhapsili Cecu i nasli joj podrum pun oruzija? :)

I danas su uhapsili Acu Lukasa....svi ti narodnjaci su narkomani i mafijasi...treba ih sve poubijati.

azal said:
jesi cula da su uhapsili Cecu i nasli joj podrum pun oruzija? :)

I danas su uhapsili Acu Lukasa....svi ti narodnjaci su narkomani i mafijasi...treba ih sve poubijati.

jesam, jesam... sve moroni. prosto ne mogu da verujem! ma!
sleepy.gif

deadskin, I don't speak Polish but I love to dance polka, esp. after half liter of cognac.
xxxPolishCroatianNiceAndShinyxxx LOL

Yeah, there are a lot of fake responses in this thread. Some people just act evil to hide other facts about them. They use their malignance and their ravenous lust of destruction to hide their looks or a secret that they don't want to get out. Not that anyone is like that on this board, I am just speaking from experience.

OMG, he's about to eat the kitty!! OR, is the kitty about to eat him?! And if the kitty is about to eat him, does he have his super handy utility belt that contains his ravenous kitty repellant around his waist? And if he has his super handy utility belt that contains his ravenous kitty repellant, does the kitty have his fur ball of doom ready to repel the ravenous kitty repelant? The answers to these questions and many more that have not even been raised yet can be found on the next action packed episode of CAT-MAN. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah CAT-MAN!!!!!!!

mamu mu jebem, vec gnjilu! :) awa, you can see, that he's retarded, was retarded, that is, I mean, that face expression. azal, which of yours said that Archie spent more time walking around the world with a sock on his head, than him (that person) with socks on his feet? :tickled: Raznatovic Razhno, the Barbecue Man.....

Slobodane, you aren't a Serbian. :D