hi iris

What do you think?
Fun makes me sloppy, i don't pay attention then anymore!!
So YES!!! i'm having fun here...

-x-
Iris
*Simone is talking in her sleep right now, sounds funny!!*
Oh, i can hardly resist asking her things now
but that would be a REAL mindcrime!!

Did you just realised what you said?
Speaking of "Sanity Assassin's"!!
WHOA!! :yow:

-x-
Iris

Iris said:
I wonder what it would be like, if he had used the singer of Therion, the lady who also does the vocals on Cradle's music. (can't recall her name right now.) Now she has power!! and sounds full, strong.
Iris ==> She is Sarah Jezebel Diva. I prefer her in Cradle.

Tee ==> Why should I have choosen Balazs?? Yeah, two posts, now this is the third one. Why asking?

ok, i finally got around to replying to this thread.

i don't know iris that well. i havent talked to her yet on here much, if at all or anywhere really, but from what ive read on here, she seems like quite a woman. i just wish there were more women around here like her.

Reactions: Iris
Metal Bajusz said:
Iris ==> She is Sarah Jezebel Diva. I prefer her in Cradle.

Tee ==> Why should I have choosen Balazs?? Yeah, two posts, now this is the third one. Why asking?

OH YES!! indeed, now i remember, thnx!
Diva, indeed she is! She's a BiB-woman. Big Is Beautiful. I think she wears it with style!

-x-
Iris

But I am just making assumptions, you are probably a great human being.[/QUOTE]

If you meant that to me, thank you.
And you're right, I really didn't need to start anything. But you all know what alcohol can do to one, not to make excuses but I just did.
Like I said to Ledmag, maybe I read into something too much, and I just reacted. Sometimes I think people should email personal issues to each other instead of posting them here.
Of course Iris can take care of herself. I'll just have to register and join in from now on instead of letting stupid shit piss me off.
I appreciate your honesty.

"I'll just have to register and join in from now on instead of letting stupid shit piss me off."
Yeah, because there is a lot of stupid shit on this board.