Just checked out the anthrax board

I agree, alot of talk about having dudes suck him off and alot of ass reference. Definite sign that this dude likes having his stool pushed in. But hey who am I to judge.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Shut the fuck up, cumbucket. Billy Miliano sucks me off. Who the fuck is he?? I have farted better tunes in the bath than this fuckface. And dont bother bitching at me, you little gargoyle. If i wanted an assholes opinion I would have farted.
Man the mouth on this kid............ does your mommy know you talk like that son?
So much bottled up anger....................:erk:

It's funny the little toughguy that was talking shit is nothing more than a freshman in high school. I was checking out some of his other posts(gotta know your enemy) and he was whining about how he had to go high school the next day. SO I don't know about you Bobo or Old School but I am REALLY afraid of this freshman bully :lol: Spreadintheaids312 shut your mouth about Anthrax or I will throw you in a trash can and steal your lunch money you little bitch. :D

well, i'm not a kid. i'm a grown man, but you're all acting like kids bickering and calling each other names. i personally didn't agree with that guys posts because he makes other anthrax fans on their board look bad. all this trash talking accomplishes nothing. i'm not a billy milano fan, but what good would it do me to make fun of him and talk shit about people who do like him. like i said before, it's all about opinions. not everyone shares the same one. if you don't agree with another person's opinion then let it be or present a valid, intelligent argument why you believe your opinion is right, even though there is no such thing. that goes for anyone on this board.

that's all i have to say on this matter.

I'm not an ANTHRAX fan.
M.O.D. forever!
But I think The Man is right. I agree with his opinion.
What's the point in being old school anyway?
Don't you wanna have the kids beeing part of your "elitist" scene?
I'm old school too. But who cares?

I though places like this (message boards) were for Fans of the band/person/place/thing the board is for, to come to talk to people who have the same intrests as you, and to basicly be yourself?

Like I have said before, anyone that doent like what i have to say can either
1)ignore it
2)flame me and get flamed
3)or sit behind there computer and scream like a little girl.............like this guy

http://www.pwned.nl/

If your not an SOD/MOD/Billy Milano fan....What the hell are you doing here??
When you come into a group and start running your mouth...You get what is
deserved....So shut up and take the beating!!

Old School - What happened to your Bush/Cheney avatar???
it was the coolest one on the board!!

old school headbanger said:
I though places like this (message boards) were for Fans of the band/person/place/thing the board is for, to come to talk to people who have the same intrests as you, and to basicly be yourself?

Like I have said before, anyone that doent like what i have to say can either
1)ignore it
2)flame me and get flamed
3)or sit behind there computer and scream like a little girl.............like this guy

http://www.pwned.nl/

I think i got the point across ............ I had a new pic to use but for some reason i cant get the file size low enough without distorting it. so i went with the default slayer avitar :D

The13thCandle said:
Damn, both posts by this guy have alot of gay sex, sounds like a typical Anthrax fan. I heard than Anthrax is the Mongolian word for "pickle smoocher". Maybe im wrong. hmmmmm
Exactly. But it was actually Danny Lilker who came up with the name. Right?:wave: